Christmas grettings

I was walking down the aisle of Woolworth's trying to find where the chocolate covered biscuits were kept. I looked to the left and to the right, then I smashed into someone. Causing the person and I to tumble down to the cold floor with me on top of the person. It was a guy.
"Oh my gosh I am so sorry! I didn't watch where I was going" I looked straight into his chocolate brown eyes and he had a smirk plastered on his face. "It's ok love, and I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going" he said in his clear British accent and we laid there looking into each others eyes of about 20 seconds.

"Oh sorry" I quickly got off of him with embarrassment and bright pink cheeks. He chuckled and said "oh no it's alright" he gathered his belongings that he had dropped. I bent down and helped him.

"Here you go" I said and placed them into his basket. "Thank you, very much love" he gave a sweet smile and pushed away a few strands of his dirty blonde hair out from his eyes. I smiled and woke up back to reality.

"Would you like to get a coffee with me, well if your boyfriends doesn't mimd" he straightened himself up. "I don't have one and I'd love to, oh but what about your girlfriend? Wouldn't she get jealous?" I smirked. "Oh unfortunately I don't have one, because apparently I speak to 'British' that's what my last girlfriend said" he gave a chuckle and I laughed.

"Ok well since we go that out of the way, shall we go?" He said as he put his arm out for me to linked it. "We shall" I said in a posh voice and linked arms with him.