Accidents - for Bree // Thomas Sangster

Thomas Sangster imagine:

"Here you go. Enjoy your day." The lady at the counter handed me my coffee and a small bag with my chocolate donut inside.

"Thank you." I said and took my coffee out of her hands. I stepped out of the donut store and onto the snow covered footpath. The cool winter breeze blew my brown chocolate hair in all directions.

I continuously pushed back the strands of my shoulder length hair that blew around in my face, until I ran into someone and my coffee went flying. It got knocked out of my hands and it spilt all over me. The boiling hot liquid burnt my skin as it soaked through my clothes.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry love." A sweet British accent swirled around through my ears. I looked up at him. He was gorgeous. He had dirty blonde hair that was swept to the side of his face. He had a pair of gleaming brown eyes that shone so brightly even in this cold snowy weather. His lips were a shade of light pink.

"No it's fine, I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." I sighed and took a tissue out of my bag. I began to wipe and try to get the coffee out of my beige sweater but it was no use.

"No, it's my fault! I'm really sorry. Let me help you, love." He took the tissue out of my hand and began to scrub at the still warm coffee stain. "I'm so sorry. I will buy you a new sweater and coffee." He looked at me with apologetic eyes.

"It's fine, really." I smiled and took the tissue out of his hand.

"No it isn't. Please, let me buy you another coffee and then we can buy you a new sweater. Please I insist." He smiled and award winning smile. How could I say no to that.

"Ok." I huffed and he smiled even wider.

"My names Thomas." He reached his hand out to me.

"I'm Bree." I smirked and gladly shook his warm hand. My brown eyes darted towards Thomas's shining eyes.

"That's a lovely name." Thomas smiled and we walked back into the coffee shop.

"Thank you." I smiled back at him.

_

"So kids that's how I met your father." I giggled and kissed the forehead of our sleeping daughter. I pulled the duvet up to her neck.

"Time for bed guys." I shooed them out of our daughters room and our two other kids giggled and ran out and into their own rooms.

I shut the door and walked out of her room. I made my way into our sons room. I walked in and Thomas, my husband was sitting on our sons bed tickling him.

"Time for bed Y/S/N, you have your soccer game tomorrow." I smiled and walked towards our son and Thomas.

Thomas nodded and stop tickling him.

"Daddy you were silly when you were smaller! You should have looked where you were going so you didn't put coffee on mummy"! Our son giggled.

"Yes, but if I wasn't such a klutz and didn't spill coffee on mummy then I wouldn't have met her. And we wouldn't of have had you." He chuckled.

"Oh." Y/S/N replied and I giggled.

"Ok, time for bed now." I kissed Y/S/N on his forehead. "Good night, I love you."

"Good night buddy, I love you too." Thomas kissed his head and hugged him.

"Good night daddy and mummy I love you too!" He giggled.

We walked out of his room and Thomas shut his door.

We walked into her room, she had her face in a book. "Good night honey I love you." I walked towards her and kissed her cheek. "Don't spend all night reading." I smiled.

"I won't mum and I love you too." She giggled.

"Good night Y/D/N I love you!" He kissed her forehead.

"Night dad, I love you too. Also dad, you were a very big dork when you were younger!" She giggled.

"Ah yes, I was wasn't I!" Thomas chuckled.

"But he's the dork that I fell in love with." I giggled and he wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me in for a kiss. Our lips collided and I kissed him with all of my heart.

"Ewww gross! Do that somewhere else!" Y/D/N yelled.

I giggled and pulled away from the kiss. He then picked me up bridal style and we walked out of her room.

"I love you Bree!" He placed me on our couch and brought me into his arms.

"I love you too Tom!" I kissed him and snaked my arms around his neck.