Type of musical love- for Kenedi // TBS

Thomas Sangster imagine:

"Can I take the blindfold off?" I giggled.

"Hold on, I'll tell you when we arrive." Thomas replied back. It's my birthday and Thomas blindfolded me and told me that he had a surprise for me, but I had to get into the car. Which of course I did. Thomas and I have been dating for more than a year now and I'm really happy, he's a famous actor and I'm a famous guitar player and singer. We met when I went on tour in Louisiana, that was when Thomas was filming the maze runner.

We hit a bump and came to a halt, "Ok, let's go. But keep the blindfold on." Thomas replied and unbuckled himself and me. I heard him get out of the car and shut his car door shut. He opened the one on my side and took me by my hand and waist. He helped me out.

"Ok, let's go. No peeking now." He carefully lead me up steps and then into an air conditioned room, the smell of wood and polish hit my noise instantly. I wonder where he's taking me.

"You can open now." Thomas helped me with taking off the blindfold, I fluttered my eyes open and blinked a few time. I was in an instrument store. I looked at my surroundings, violins hung up in different racks, banjos sitting on shelves. All types of stringed instruments. Thomas spun me around so I was facing a beautiful blue guitar with tiny moon stickers that I have been admiring for ever, it had a bright red bow on it and pink balloons attached to it.

Thomas grinned,"I knew how much you loved it, so I just had to get it for you. Happy birthday Kenedi, I love you."

"Oh Tom, it's perfect! Thank you so much! I love you too!" I ran into his arms and kissed him hard.