Losing him // Thomas Sangster imagine

Part 2

I flickered my eyes open and rolled over to one side. I cursed under my breath as I read my alarm clock; 11:27am. 'Have I been asleep for that long?!' I sighed and got out of bed. I walked to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water. I opened the fridge and took out a slice of cake. I grabbed a fork, and sat down at the island and began eating.

"Good morning my little book queen. It's about time you woke up." Thomas came into the kitchen with a smile across his face.

"Morning, I though you were staying at Isabella's?" I asked and took another bite from my cake.

"That's not healthy and nah, I've missed my bedroom too much!" He chuckled. Thomas looked so good in the mornings, and you look at me and I look like crap. His hair is messy as usual, his eyes are wide open and looks just perfect. Then you see me and my hair is all knotted and destroyed, my eyes are half closed and I look like I've been hit by a car.

"Oh. So, I don't care!" I furrowed my eyebrows and took another bite. Slowly devouring it and groaning and moaning when I chewed it.

"Shut up! Gimme some!" He yelled and ran to me like a little kid.

"Nope." I picked up my plate and walked away from him.

"Pleassseeeeeeee!" He whined. I shook my head. "I don't think you should eat anymore. You will get even more fat then you already are." He chuckled.

I frowned and looked down at myself.

"Y/N I was just joking! You look like you haven't eaten in like 5 weeks! Your skinny as!" He walked up to me and patted my head, then he stole my fork and took a bite out of my cake. "Mmmm." He moaned.

"I know right! We gotta buy some more!" I giggled and stole my fork back off him.

"That's exactly what we should do and then go to the movies! I will ring Isabella and ask if she wants to come with us." He smiled.

"Erm, it's fine. Why don't you both go." I smiled.

"No! It would be better if I get to go with my best friend and my girlfriend." He smiled widely.

"No, really it's fine." I smiled.

"Do you hate me?" He asked and took a step closer to me.

"No! God no!" I yelled. "Opposite of hate actually." I mumbled to myself.

"Do you hate Isabella?" He asked.

"Well. What are we going to watch if I come?" I tried to change the subject because if I said yes he would probably hate me.

"YAYYYYYY! You can choose, I will go and ask Bella. Go get ready." He chuckled and ran out of the kitchen.

I sighed and put my plate and fork on the kitchen bench. I walked into my room and into my en-suite. I striped and got into the shower.

_

I dried myself and slipped on my denim jeans, a white blouse, a beige coat, and my white Dr Martens. I put on my pearl necklace, pearl earrings and ring and braided my hair. I grabbed my brown satchel and shoved my purse, car keys, house keys, phone and earphones into it.

I applied my everyday makeup and sprayed some Chanel perfume on then I walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass of water and sat there waiting for Thomas.

"Are we ready to go?" He asked and I nodded.

We walked out of our apartment and into Thomas's car. We picked up the devil. I mean Isabella and went to the movies. I sat 4 seats away from them because all Isabella did was kiss him, which made me want to vomit. Thomas was trying to watch the movie but Isabella was kissing him to make me jealous that annoying bish. After she kissed him she would look at me with a smirk on her face.