Please read

I'm so sorry that I haven't been active it's just there's a lot of things going on in my life at the moment. Like school work and assessments, haters, bullies etc.. But I wanted to share with you the best thing that has happened so far. Okay, where do I begin? Well.. I think I'm in love and not that kind of fangirling sort of love but as in a love I can't describe. So it all started when I went over to his house for dinner. Our families are so so so close, our parents have known each other since they were like 4 and my grandparents and his grandparents are best friends and yeah. So his name is Cooper and he's tall, he's got black hair, he's slim, he's got beautiful brown eyes and he.. Wait for it... Looks like Dylan O'Brien. We've known each other since babies and he's a few years older than me but age doesn't matter right? Anyway I went over to his house like any other night and we had a fire and dinner and as I sat at the fire, I looked through and really saw Cooper. As in for him. Like I would just see him as a good looking guy with abs. But I actually saw him. I saw his personality, it's so hard to explain!!! Anyway I saw him for him. That was when I fell in love with him. In that moment. Then once people started moving inside because it was too cold and they wanted to do karaoke, I stayed put. Everyone was gone. I stayed staring at the fire, that's when Cooper came and sat next to me, put a blanket over my shoulders and said, "you'll catch a cold." That's when I knew he was genuine. We then started talking and he told me stories. I told him stories. He was purely interested in what I had to say and he cared. Unlike anybody else I had crushes on or dated, he actually cared to what I was saying.

Then he came over to my house. We play wrestled and it was fun. He was fun (That sounds wrong but you know what I mean). We watched a movie. Then we we went camping together our whole families. We flirted and all and then when I was walking down the beach with my mum she started talking and this is when my heart busted from cuteness,"So, you know cooper likes you? He's sweet. Blah blah blah he's good for you blah blah blah. He asked me last night if you were dating anyone." My mum said and that last sentence was when I jumped for joy.

So now your probably wondering if we're dating? Well.. We're not. When we went camping he met this other girl... So yeah ahaha. So now I'm back at square one but hey that's alright!

Anyway I'm sorry I'm so inactive I will try to be more active! 💞💞