Movie love - Thomas Sangster imagine

Chapter 8

I walked into my en-suit and turned on the shower. I stripped and got into the stimulating warm water. I stood under the water and just relaxed.

After a good 5 minutes of just standing there I began to wash my body with my body wash and get rid of all of the salt water. I then washed my hair and face.

"Will you still love me, when I'm no longer young and beautiful?"

"Will you still love me, when I've got nothing but my aching soul?"

"I know you will. I know you will."

"I know that you will."

"Will you still love me, when I'm no longer beautiful?"

I sang in the shower pretty loudly.

_

I got out of the shower and turned off the tap. I opened the towel closet.

"Crap! there's no towels!" I said under my breath. "Wait there might be some in my room." I walked out of the bathroom and quickly looked in my wardrobe. Nothing. No towels.

"Crap! Ahh! Wait no I saw a closet out in the hallway full of towels." I sighed and quickly garbed my robe and wrapped it around my self, not bothering about tying it. I opened the door slightly and peeked threw just to see if anyone was there. "No one." I sighed and tiptoed out of my room and into the hallway. I reached the closet and opened it. There were lots of different towels so I took a few. I piled them up in my arms and turned around.

I couldn't see but paced myself. "Smack!" I fell straight on the floor.

"Owe." I got up and looked around at what I had walked into. It was Thomas and he was lying there holding his leg. "Oh my gosh, Thomas I'm so sorry." I quickly ran over to him.

"Nah it's fine, I should've watched where I was going. Also nice singing!" He chuckled and I helped him up. "Argh, umm Y/N...." He pointed to my chest area. I looked down to see my robe half wide open and not covering much of my body.

"Crap! Ah I'm so sorry I didn't have any towels and argh..!" My face turned bright red and i was speechless. I quickly grabbed the towels and ran into my room.

"IDIOT!" I yelled to myself and face palmed myself in the face. I heard from outside Thomas chuckle.

"Ahhhh!" I growled and fell on the floor. "Ok, suck it up and get ready!" I yelled at myself.

I grabbed a towel and dried myself and hair. I put on my undergarments. Then I walked over to my bed and pulled out my beautiful cream lace dress, that I had bought today. I stood there admiring it before slipping it on. I then walked to my wardrobe and took out a small cream blazer. I put my arms through it and it sat perfectly on my body. I walked over to the en-suite and stood at the mirror.

I grabbed my hair brush and began brushing my hair. I brushed my long flowing hair and then took a chunk from the side of my head at the front. I twisted it and pulled it to the back of my head then I placed a pearl bobby pin to stabilise my hair from moving.

I then applied some foundation; but not a lot so I wouldn't look like a cake faced barbie, liquid eyeliner, mascara, a light pink blush, my Mac eyeshadow; to create a smokey eyed affect and a shade of light pink lipstick. I then sprayed a few squirts of my Chanel perfume and walked out of the bathroom and to the smallish closet.

I pulled out a pair of my cream heels and slipped them on. Then I walked over to my bedside table and took out my long turquoise necklace, earrings and ring.

I then grabbed my lace clutch and shoved my 100% charged iPhone 6, my purse, car keys and room keys and put it in my clutch.

"Y/N HURRY UP! WE HAVE TO GO BABE!" Kaya yelled from down stairs. I smiled at how eager she was.