Stay with me - Thomas Sangster imagine - part 4

Your POV (Point of view)

Tears began to rush out of my eyes. What happened to him?

Then on cue a tall, dirty blonde haired guy walked through the door. "Y/N your awake" I knew that British accent from anywhere!

"Thomas!" I squealed and jumped out of bed. I jumped onto him and hooked my legs around his torso I snaked my arms around his neck and gave him a million kisses all over his face. He chuckled and hugged back.

"Y/N your clothes" Ava pointed to my butt and started laughing. Will gave a whistle and smirked then Kaya hit him on the back.

"What?" I asked confused. Then I realised and my face began to turn red. "Oh" I forgot about how you could see my underwear. I got off Tom and quickly walked back to bed and threw the blanket over me. Thomas walked over to me and sat next to me.

"As promised, Pizza and movies" he sat 5 pizza boxes on the bed and 4 different movies. And all of my favourite kinds.

"Oh I love you Tom!" I gave him a giant bear hug and kissed him.

"I love you too babe" he kissed back. Then someone coughed and we pulled away and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey guys why did you do that? Like when I asked where he was you acted really weird" I asked looking at them.

"Well it was meant to be a surprise but oh well" Kaya looked at Thomas then back at me. She coughed and tapped her foot raising her eyebrows.

"Oh argh yeah" Thomas coughed, "could you give us a moment" he asked and they walked out of the room. Will had to carry Dylan and Ki who were still asleep out of the room.

I was confused. I faced Thomas and he smiled. Then he stood up and got down on one knee and pulled out a small box, he opened the box and there was a beautiful diamond ring inside. My eyes started to water and tears streamed down my face.

"Y/FN I love you so much and I was wondering if you would do me the honour of being my wife?" He asked in his sweet voice.

"Yes! One million yeses!" I leaped onto him and we kissed. Then he put the ring onto my finger and all of the others came in cheering and clapping.

*****
I was finally aloud to go home, now I have a fiancé and I have a perfect heart. Wait I wonder who's heart I have....

"Hey Thomas who's heart do I have" I asked him.

He looked shocked for a minute but then relaxed. "Umm. well.... You have.... Doctor Greenly's heart. He was the only one with the same blood type as you, well there was me but then he didn't want me to do it. And he told me that he was going to die anyway so he didn't mind. And he said it would be the happiest thing because he will get to see his wife finally and they can live forever in love." He sighed and tears ran down my face.

"Hey. Hey it's ok" Thomas pulled me into a hug.

"Yeah I know, but what he did was sweet. He saved my life and I got to live and he took his life away so he could be with his wife." I sniffled and Thomas pulled me away so I faced him.

"I would've done the exact same thing for you" he kissed me and I smiled. "I love you so much! I know that I say it a lot but I really mean it Mrs soon to be Sangster!" He smirked.

"I love you so much and I mean it too! I don't know what I would do without you Mr Sangster!" I kissed his nose.

**********************************************************************************
Ok I hope you have enjoyed this :) please vote and comment what you thought! Thanks love you guys!