New love - Thomas Sangster story - Chapter three

Chapter three

As the movie finished you got up from your seat and Tom did the same. As you walked out of the cinema hand in hand you spotted will making out with that blonde girl you saw earlier. "Argh" you ewe in grossness. Thomas looked over at them and said "love don't worry about him, you've got me and I will never ever do that to you. Because I love so, I love you so much. And hey I'm not even scared of yelling it out to random people" he gave me a quick smile before walking up to an old couple. "Hello, I just wanted to say that you see that beautiful girl over there? Well I'm in love with her" he pointed over at me I looked at the floor bright red waiting for him to come back. "Aww that is true love right there" the old lady smiled and said with awe.

Thomas came walking back with a smile plastered to his face. "What did you say to them?" I looked at him with confusion. "I told you how beautiful you are and that I love you" he said as he wrapped his arms around me waist. "Aww I love you to" I gave him a kiss on the cheek. He let out a small chuckled before walking out of the cinemas. We got into the car and drove back home. I put on Lana Del Rey and we listened to her for a while because she's one of my favourite singers. He put his hand up stroking the sides of my face, I gently took his hand and gave his knuckles a light kiss before I held his hands and sitting it in my lap.

When we arrived I got out of the car ready for a big sleep, it was about 10:00pm even tho it was kinda early I was really tired from what had happened today. I just wanted to curl up in Thomas' big protective arms. We walked into the house and went up stairs. "Where do you want me to sleep?" I asked in a sleepily voice. "Right beside me" he smirked and we walked into his room. We took all of my bags off the bed and put it in a cupboard. "You can unpack your stuff tomorrow" he shut the door and i nodded a yes. I began to strip not even caring if tom was there because we are dating and I put on a large tie died top that hanged just above my knees. Thomas just had shorts on. As soon as I made my way into bed I felt warm arms wrap around my waist. I snuggled my head into Thomas' bare skinned shoulder. I snaked my arms around his body forming a tight hug. Our legs got tangled within each other's but I didn't mind it, it kept me warm. "Y/N?" I looked up at Tom "yeah tommy" I said as I looked into his dark brown eyes. "I really meant what I said to that couple. About how your beautiful and how I love you" he said calmly and softly. I felt his hot breath tickle my neck. " I know, and Tom I love you too!" With that I passionately kissed him I felt fireworks for off in my stomach. Gosh I loved that boy! I felt him smile half way through our kiss and I pulled away with a laugh. He started to kiss my jaw and all over. (You know what would happen next lol ;) smutty smutt smutt)

The end :)