Café

Thomas's POV

"I don't get it! She just broke up with me! What the hell!" I yelled and threw my hands up in the air. I wasn't sad. I was angry. She said that it wasn't her it was me, I mean who says that? Seriously?!

"Don't worry about her Tom! I never liked Isabella anyway, she's a snooty cow. She's too up herself." Ava chuckled. Ava is my sister, she's a really cool person. She's younger than me by 4 years; but she acts older than me sometimes. We share an apartment; well we have been sharing an apartment for 2 years now.

"Mmm..." I sighed and walked up towards my bedroom. I shut the door closed and face planted into my soft king sized bed. I smooshed my face into the white duvet and sighed heavily.

'I don't get it. Last night we went out for dinner and had a good night then the next morning she goes and does this to me! We have been dating for a while and we never ever had a fight. Maybe Ava's right. Maybe she is a snooty cow, I don't even know what that means.... But it's funny!' I thought to myself and started laughing.

I got up from my bed and stretched. I walked towards my en-suite and jumped into the shower.

The warm water just melting my face and back as I stand there.

"Hey Tom, today's your interview thingy!" Ava screamed and knocked on my en-suite door.

"Yeah! I know!" I sighed and applied shampoo to my hair. Today I have an interview for a job at a local café because even though I'm and actor I still need the money. So I thought I would get a small job.

I washed my hair thoroughly and then turned off the shower tap. I stepped out of the fogged up shower and grabbed a fluffy towel off the rack. I dried myself and walked into my room.

_

After putting on some black skinny jeans and a white T- shirt with a pair of black vans I grabbed my car keys, phone and wallet and walked out of the apartment. I slid into my car and drove out of the driveway. 'Today is going to be a great day.' I chanted to myself.

I ignored my phone that was buzzing and vibrating constantly. I took a small glance at my phone then looked back at the road. It was Bella. She was probably asking for me to give her another chance or something. I shook my head and turned up the radio music really loud, that the whole car was thumping and booming as loud as it could.

I pulled up at the café and turned off the radio. I stepped out of my big silver jeep and walked towards the small vintage styled café. I entered the shop to a heavenly smell of coffee, old books and a kind of industrial roamer. I walked towards the lady that stood there writing an order down.

"Hi, umm I'm here for the interview." I said nervously.

"Oh my gosh! Your here! Wow! Thomas! Wow! Umm yeah, you've got the job! Definitely! Oh my god! Ahhh! I'm sorry I just still can't believe it!" The lady at the counter jumped up and down then fanned herself with her hand.

"Nah it's fine and thank you. Thank you very much! I really appreciate it!" I said.

"No it's fine, it's my pleasure. Please follow me." She said and lead me into a small room.

"Ok, so this is the employee room, this is where we have our lunch breaks and get ready. Here this is yours. " She said and handed me a black apron.

"Thank you." I took it out of her hands and wrapped it and tied it around myself.

"No problems, you start in 20 minutes so I will train you and show you around in the mean time." She said and I nodded.

_

"Ok, so I gotta run but Y/N! Will you help out Thomas?!." The lady in charge; steph yelled to a beautiful girl who just walked through the door then steph walked out of the café.

"Sure." Y/N said in a melodic voice and waved to steph.

"Hi, I'm new and my names Thomas." I said and pulled my hand out to her.

"Nice to meet you Thomas, I'm Y/N." She said and shook my hand lightly. Her hand felt warm and sent tingles all down my spine. "Ok, so you will be serving the customers today." She looked at the roster and pointed to my pink highlighted name and beside it was waitressing.

"Ok, no problem." I smiled and walked with her to the kitchen.

_

After serving all of the customers I walked over towards Y/N.

"Hey Y/N." I smiled.

"Hey Thomas, argh your shift is over." She smiled with her beautiful smile.

"I know, it's just... Well.. I was wondering if you wanted to get a coffee?" I chuckled at how stupid I sounded.

"I'd love to." She smiled and took off her apron. She grabbed her bag and we walked out of the café and into Starbucks.

_

We sat down together and ordered our coffees. Y/N and I talked a lot about different things and we've got a lot in common.

She's really beautiful. And sweet. And kind. She was everything Isabella wasn't.

"Hey, ah I've gotta go. I've got to baby sit my friends daughter." Y/N got up and grabbed her bag.

"Oh no that's fine." I smiled and stood up. She walked towards me with a smile on her face and kissed my cheek. She shoved something into my hand.

"Thanks for the coffee". And she walked out of the café.

I was flustered. I opened my hand and on a piece of purple paper was Y/N's phone number.

I like this girl. I like this girl a lot.