Date night - for Kenedi // TBS

Thomas Sangster imagine:

I strode into the beautiful restaurant with Thomas's arm wrapped around me, to a wide table. We take a seat from across each other and smile.

"What would you like to order love?" He asks beaming at me, his eyes sparkling like diamonds.

I glance at the menu before saying,"Surprise me." And with that Thomas grins and a waitress comes over to our table to take our orders.

_

After our food arrived we started a deep conversation about feminism, that's what I love about Thomas. He's so open to anything that I've got to say.

"Kenedi?"

"Yes?" I look up from my pasta to see Thomas kneeling down next to me smiling widely. My heart faints inside of me and I feel tense.

"I will love you forever and I do love you forever. You are my world.my everything. I want us to be together forever and start a family together and travel together and grow old together. So... Will you do me the honour of being my wife?" Thomas pulls out a box that contains a ring. The whole restaurant goes silent just so they can hear what's going on.

Tears are running down my face,"YES, YES!!" Then all of a sudden a chorus of clapping starts and Thomas kisses me passionately slipping the ring in my finger.

"I love you tom."

"I love you to Kenedi."