Movie love - Thomas Sangster imagine

Chapter 10

"Guys it's 6:50pm we are going to start in 10 minutes so hurry!" Will yelled from downstairs.

"Also, this random dude hid each other's flags and now he's going to be here to judge us." Ki also yelled from downstairs.

I smiled widely in the mirror and applied the last touches of my outfit. Kaya quickly put on her black converse and Dylan spike up his hair.

"Let's go crew!" Dylan yelled and picked up his water gun.

"Let's go indeed!" Kaya yelled back.

"Ok!" I nodded and picked up my stuff. "Remember the plan." I whispered and turned on Another brick in the wall - By Pink Floyd on Dylan's phone. The song belted through my room. We all walked in a horizontal line all the way down stairs. The music following us the whole way down, causing us to look unstoppable. We got to the living room and we all did this swagger walk.

The boys stared at us like we were some hot blonde twerking in their faces. Their mouths were hanging open and eyes wide. I looked over at Thomas, he looked so cute! He was dressed as a firefighter; he had the firefighter pants on and braces. But he didn't have the shirt, all he had was the jacket hanging loosely on his body. He had the helmet and wore black Nike's and he held a neon yellow water gun in his hands.

I skimmed my eyes across his outfit and smirked. He did the same. He started at my black converse, black high knee socks, my checkered mini skirt that was only covering my butt by a centimetre.

His eyes stayed there for a while until he flickered his eyes up to my waist. Then his eyes met my top; I was wearing a white singlet that showed my belly button and most of my skin, under that I was wearing a pair of black bikinis that were halfway sticking out through my shirt. His eyes stayed there for what seemed like 5 minutes. Then his eyes followed from my top to my hair; which were tied up in 2 pony tails. Then my face; I wore a bright red lipstick and a line of black zinc across each cheek.

"You look... Hot!" Thomas replied and licked his bottom lick.

"You too." I smirked and bit my lip.

Then his eyes met mine. He had a non stop smirk on his face. Kaya wore the exact same to me and Dylan wore black shorts, a white top that wasn't buttoned all the way to he is collar and a tie that was loose. He had zinc on as well and his hair was all spiked up. We were the naughty school kids.

I looked across and over to Ki. He was wearing a tight gold policemen outfit. I giggled and looked over to Will; who was wearing a chef costume. I chuckled at how his fake moustache was about to fall off.

"Wow! Y/N! Wow!" Ki Hong yelled. I chuckled.

Thomas nudged Ki and death glared him. Ki Hong threw a $2 dollar coin and it dropped just below my feet.

"Can you pick that up!" Ki had a smirk on his face. What's he up to?

"Ok...." I bent down and reached to pick it up, that's when I heard a wave of "ooo's", "wow's", "daymm's!" And "holy mother of mercy!" What are they up to? I quickly swiped the $2 off the floor and threw it back to Ki.

"Can you bend over again?" Ki Hong chuckled.

"Eww! No!" I scrunched up my nose and squirted him with my water gun.

"Hey, we haven't started yet!" He pouted.

"So, I think I deserve to squirt you!" I chuckled.

Then there was a knock on the door to break everyone's chatting and Kaya and Will's kissing.