School - for Kaydee // Thomas Sangster

Thomas Sangster imagine:

I am a shy kind of girl with not a lot of friends. Well I only have one friend to be exact but at least she's a good friend; a true one.

I sat there at the library study desk reading my book. For some reason I always have a book in my hands and am reading, wether it be at school, at home, at the beach etc... I am normally really focused on reading my book but not today.
Today has been different.

This morning I was at my locker putting away my text books. As usual the jocks - a mean group of boys, who call me names from fat, to ugly, nerd. Anything mean they could think of they called me - came over and started calling me names. They knocked my books out of my hands and played piggy in the middle with my pencil case. Until something weird happened the leader; Thomas Sangster of the pack of idiots stopped them.

"Leave her alone!" He yelled at them. They all gave me my stuff back and walked away. I thanked him and he called me beautiful. No one has ever called me beautiful especially not him.

Now here I am sitting in my free period at the library. This is where most kids like me come and try and get away from the bullies. I just can't concentrate. The only thing on my mind, well person is Thomas. Ever since year 7 I have always liked him. But it's stupid because he's popular and everyone loves him and I'm just... I'm just me.

'Why would Thomas do that for me?' I had all these thoughts swirling up in my head. 'Calm down Kaydee.' I told myself and pushed my glasses up so they were sitting higher above my nose. I took out my laptop from my bag and went on Wattpad because that was the only thing I could think of. I have finished all of my assignments so I might as well have some free time, and I love to write.

I logged on into Wattpad and took my phone out of my pocket. I put my ear phones in and put on my playlist of songs. I began typing away.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I quickly shut my laptop and turned towards the person. I took out my earphones.

I met the gaze of brown eyes that glowed.

It was Thomas.

"Hey Kaydee. I was just wondering if I could sit with you." Thomas asked.

"Argh, y-yeah. Sure." I stuttered and opened my laptop back up. He sat beside me and took out his text books and began to write. I looked back at my screen and started writing again.

"What are you writing?" He asked and leaned awfully close to me to get a glance of my screen.

"Argh..." I didn't know what to say.

"Oh, Wattpad. My sister goes on that all the time. What are you writing?" He pulled the laptop towards him.

"She pressed the metal object against her skin. Tears sliding down her pale colourless cheeks. She closed her eyes traumatised by what she was about to do. She slid the sharp metal slate across her skin. Oozing red liquid making a horizontal trail followed the slate down her wrists. If only some one cared about her. She may have found the light to this dark world. She lifted the slate from her wrist and put it against her throat. The salty water gushing down her face. Had she ever been loved? Has anyone ever cared about this poor misfortunate girl? She had been bullied to worlds condemned and she couldn't handle it any more." He read aloud. "Wow, this is really! Wow! Your a really good writer! What caused you to write this?" He asked looking into my brown eyes.

"Life." I said dully with no emotion what so ever. I pushed my long black hair to the side of my face.

"Well it's good! really good!" He smiled and handed me back my laptop.

"Thanks!" I smiled back.

"Look the reason I'm here, is because I like you. Well... I actually love you." He said and looked into my eyes.

I didn't know what to say. I felt mixed emotions bursting through my veins.

"If this is a joke I'm not laughing!" I shook my head.

"No! Honestly I love you! I love you Kaydee!" He took a hold of my hand and laced our fingers together.

"I love you too." He leaned into me and our lips crashed together nicely moulding as one. Sparks and explosives went off in my stomach and a mini war whirled around inside of me.