Coffee dates - Thomas Sangster

As you walked along the silent footpath a gust of breeze blew your hair all over you face, causing you to go blind as it whipped your eyes. Your eyes went teary and you couldn't see, you squinted and rubbed your eyes, but still unable to see. You kept walking until you got knocked to the ground. You pulled your hair out of your face and looked up to see a guy on the ground next to you. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry love, I wasn't watching where I was going" his British accent blasted through my ears, it was a sweet melody. "Oh no I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going, I'm very sorry!" you exclaimed as you got up from the hard concrete. "No please it's my fault, here let me help you" he got up and reached his hand out to you. You blushed so hard you could feel your cheeks going warm. You grabbed his hand and he pulled you up from the footpath. "I'm Thomas, Thomas Sangster. I was wondering if you would like to get a coffee with me?" He said in a voice like angels. "Sure, I'd love to" you smiled and the both of you walked along to a small coffee shop.

It was snowing so you wore lots of sweaters, jumpers, scarves, pants and socks. When you got inside of the coffee shop you followed Thomas to a small table in the far left corner, separated from all the other tables. You took a seat across from Thomas and picked up a menu. "Hey I didn't catch your name" he grinned and his eyebrows scrunched together. "Oh aha, sorry my names Y/N, Y/FN" you giggled. "That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he smirked again but in the cutest way possible. His dirty blonde hair shone in the reflection of the window, and his eyes. His eyes. Well they were indescribable. He had these beautiful dark chocolate eyes and his pink, cotton candy lips were to die for. He was perfect.

All of a sudden a waitress came over. "Hello what can I get you?" She said in a grouchy voice. "Umm could I please have a late, Y/N what would you like?" "Could I please get a cappuccino?" I smiled at Thomas. "Sure, is that all?" The girl was coming impatient. "Actually could I please have a slice of chocolate mud cake to share?" Thomas smirked at you. "Ok your order would be ready soon" she stormed off. "Well she seems friendly" he put as much sarcasm into it as possible. "Yes, very!" we both started laughing.

We started talking about random things like what our favourite music was and our favourite books were. "So have you seen the maze runner?" He asked me with a smirk. "Yes! It's one of my favourite movies" I gave out a little giggle. "Well then who's your favourite character?" He cheekily smiled at me and his eyebrows knitted together. "Well Thomas is very cute and heroic, but just not my type. Minho is very sassy and funny but just a little bit too active for me." I looked at him with a cheeky smile. "Well what about newt?" His eyes lit up. "Well actually he is my favourite character he's just so cute! He's really kind because he loves all his friends and he's like the big mummy of them all! Also he's really really good looking!" I saw Thomas grin at the last comment and he chucked to himself, his arms across his chest looking at the table just laughing. "What?" I asked in confusion. "Nothing" he smirked. "Seriously what??" I was confused a lot. Then our order came finally after a good 15 minutes of waiting it showed up. The waitress set it on the table and walked off. "C'mon tell me!" "Ok ok, well I'm an actor you know" he started laughing to himself again. "Ok....." "And i filmed in a really good movie called the maze runner, I play newt" he chuckled. Oh my gosh I started blushing so hard, so that's where he looked familiar from I thought to myself. He must have saw me blush because he reached over and gave me a kiss on the cheek "don't worry love, I think your cute too!" He smiled and gave me a wink.