Midnight memories - for Tris // Thomas Sangster

Thomas Sangster imagine:

I slipped on my long sleeved purple top, gold glitter tights and a pair of my white vans. I pulled my long black hair up into a high pony tail. Tonight I was going to a party at the park. I quickly grabbed my purse and shoved my wallet, phone and keys into it. My boyfriend Will was waiting for me in his car.

"HURRY THE BLOODY UP TRIS! ITS NOT A FASHION PARADE!" Will yelled and beeped his car horn. I sighed and ran outside of my house. Will was always like this, he was always so mean and vicious towards me.

I jumped into his car and he slapped me across the face.

"YOU TOOK FOREVER YOU IDIOT!" He yelled in my face. He sped off and knocked my mail box as he drove away.

"I'm sorry! It's just I had to get dressed." I held my cheek of where he hit me. A pain rushed to my cheek and tears started forming in the corner of my eyes. He always beat me up and hurt me. I didn't like him at all, or love him. The one I love is Thomas, I always have. He stood up for me when Will went rage at me because I didn't put 2 sugars in his coffee. But he said if I didn't date him he would kill me and to be honest I believed him. Because look at him, he hurts me all the time.

I sniffled and looked out the window. 'Be brave Tris! You can do it! Just breath in and out. Don't cry, your better then this, just pretend that everything is fine. Other wise he will hit you again.' I calmly thought in my head.

"AND WHAT ARE YOU WEARING! YOUR GONNA MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK!" He yelled and hit me on the shoulder 10 times as hard.

"I'm sorry babe, I just thought it would look nice." I tried to hold and suck in my tears and pretend that everything was alright.

"WELL YOU CAN MAKE IT UP TO ME TONIGHT!" He screamed at me. "And if you embarrass me, I will kill you." He scrunched up his brows and huffed.

"I won't." I sighed deeply.

_

We arrived at the park; where the party was being held. I got out of his car and waited for him. He got out of the car and instantly gripped me by my waist. He held me close pinching my skin. A piercing pain ran through me.

"Will, your hurting me. Please stop." I whispered and he chuckled.

"Nah." He smirked.

"Tris! Will! " Kaya and Dylan ran towards me.

"Hey." They pulled us into a hug. Kaya knows about what Will does, because she's seen it. I told her that he doesn't hurt me any more but she doesn't believe me. She said that if he touches me again that she would go to the police and press charges.

"C'mon Tris, you look like you need a drink!" Kaya yelled and pulled me away from Will. I looked at her with thankful eyes.

"Thank you!" I hugged her.

"It's ok!" She giggled.

_

After a couple of drinks I laid alone on the grass isolating myself from the others. The others were sitting around by a campfire and talking. I looked above at the dark night sky that had thousands of twinkling stars, like little fairies dancing around in the nights embrace.

"HEY THERE UGLY!" Will walked over to me and laid beside me. "I told you to stick with me! Why didn't you do that! Huh?" He yelled. Then he swung his fist at me and hit me in my jaw.

"I-I'm sorry." A rush of agonising pain shot through my jaw and it tensed all of my muscles. Tears streamed out of my eyes and blood dripped from the corner of my mouth.

"YOU SHOULD BE!" He yelled and got up. He started kicking my ribs and weak body. I tried to defend myself and put my arms up in defence but he was too strong.

"WILL STOP!" Thomas came out of no where and pushed Will to the ground.

"SHE BELONGS TO ME! I CAN DO WHAT EVER I WANT TO HER SO STAY OUT OF IT!" He violently yelled and started hitting me again.

"NO! IF YOU TOUCH HER AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU!! YOU GOT IT!" Thomas yelled and punched Will in the face.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU THOMAS!" Will stood up and pushed Thomas to the ground.

"STOP WILL!" Dylan yelled and so did Ki.

"I RANG THE POLICE!" Kaya yelled.

"YOU BISH! ARE YOU ALL IDIOTS! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT THIS NOBODY! ALL SHE IS, IS A WASTE OF SPACE OF THIS PLANET. SHES AN UGLY, FAT COW! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Will yelled and started laughing like a maniac.

"NO SHE ISN'T. TRIS IS THE MOST CARING, BEAUTIFUL, KIND PERSON I HAVE EVER KNOWN! AND YOU KNOW WHAT I LOVE HER! I BLOODY LOVE HER AND IF YOU WANT TO HURT HER THEN I WILL HURT YOU! YOU DONT DESERVE SOMEONE SO SWEET AND GENUINE LIKE HER!" Thomas yelled at Will.

I was trying to take in what he just said and trying to cope with the pain.

_

The police arrived and took Will away, the ambulance took me to the hospital and Thomas was there every step of the way with me. By my side.

I was allowed to go and he drove me home. He walked me to my door.

"Look Tris about what I said, it's all true. I love you!" He looked at me with his deep brown eyes.

"I love you too. I always have, it's just Will forced me into dating him and if I didn't date him he would kill me and after all the crap he did to me I believed him.... So yeah." I let out a light chuckled but it stung my ribs and stomach. He leaned in towards me and I leaned in as well. Our lips crashed and my heart rate speed up. All of my pain suddenly vanished.

_

"Do you want to come inside?" I asked and he nodded. We walked into my house and for the rest of the night we watched movies, cuddled and talked about our interests.