Fights - For hailey // TBS

Thomas Sangster imagine:

I walked down the street with a coffee in my hand and the other one wrapped around Thomas's; my boyfriend of 2 years.

"Ergh, excuse me, are you a model?" A male voice asked from behind us. I turned around and made eye contact with a brunette guy.

"Um, me?" I asked startled.

"Yeah," he nodded.

"No, no, no, I'm not a model. Anything but that." I giggled, my face flushed of redness.

"You must be, look at you, your beautiful, you must get all the guys." The guy smiled, showing his rows of perfect white and straight teeth.

"No, I'm really sorry but I'm not." I shook my head. Thomas's grip on my hand tightened. I shot my head into his direction, his jaw was clamped shut and he was breathing rather wildly.

"Well, if I were your boyfriend here," He pointed to Thomas," I would never let you go, or loose you, I would make you mine." The guy sniggered.

"Just back of man!" Out of no where Thomas shouted.

"Really, or what? Your going to have a little cry about!" The man chuckled.

"No, or I will beat the living crap out of you." Thomas took a step toward the man.

"Calm down buddy, I was just having a little joke," he turned to me,"But if you want something better than this looser calm me." The guy winked at me and handed me a card with his number on it.

Thomas pushed the guy.

"Stop I yelled!" Trying to get in between their little fight. I managed to hold them back and push Thomas behind me.

"No thank you, I rather date a looser than a jerk," I handed the card back to him, I swung around and kissed thomas full power,"because your my little looser."

"What ever, but you don't know what your missing out on." The guy huffed and walked away.

"I love you." Thomas mumbled between kisses.

"But I love you more." I smiled.