Valentines day // TBS imagine

Thomas Sangster imagine:

I got home from work early.

"Hey Tom, I'm home!" I yelled as I walked through the door.

No answer.

"Babe?!"

No answer.

This is weird. Normally he runs straight to me and pulls me into a hug, then drowns me with 100 kisses.

"Tom?" I began to walk around the house, looking in every room. But there was no sign of him. Then I walked up stairs, into our bedroom.

There were rose petals and candles set up around the room. I heard the water running form our en-suite. I opened the door to our en-suite and standing over the bathtub throwing rose petals and sentenced bath bombs into it, was my husband. Thomas.

"Tom, what are you doing?" I laughed at the sight.

"Huh!" He got a fright and jumped. "I- I argh... It was a surprise. You weren't meant to see it." He huffed.

"Sorry. But it's still the nicest thing ever." I chuckled NAND he smiled.

"I know how much you work and stuff so I wanted to reward you will a nice bath, and dinner." He chuckled.

"It's wonderful, thank you babe, I love you so much! Happy valentines day." I pulled him into a hug.

"Happy valentines day Y/N, I love you too." He looked down to me and kissed my lips.