Forbidden love // TBS

Thomas Sangster imagine:

Y/N POV

"I can't see you any more Thomas, my father doesn't approve of our love." I said sadly, my stomach knotting and churning.

"Y/N I can't live without you! I don't care what he thinks! I love you! I need you!" Thomas yelled and threw his arms up into the open air. He took a step towards me.

I took a step towards him and leaned into him "I love you too Thomas." Our lips connected and we stood in the garden at midnight sharing one another's embrace.

"If you love me.. Run away with me, let's go somewhere we can be together forever. Where we won't be separated, and our love will be holy and internal." He whispered softly, his breath making a puff of steam in the cold nights air.

"But where will we go?" I asked.

Thomas wrapped his arms around my waist and looked into my eyes, "Where ever you want. Somewhere far far way from this place."

"Ok."

"Ok?"

"Ok."

"Ok. Let's go now." Thomas blissfully picked me up and twirled me in the moonlight, my white gown swishing in the breeze.

News reporters POV

"Two 17 year olds - one female, the other male - were found dead in a car crash at 3am this morning. It is believed that they we're indeed running away, for they had suitcases and bags gathered in the vehicle and left letters for their parents which read;

Dear mum and dad,

I am sorry. I have left, I may not return for I am in love.
I'm sorry father but you can't band me from the one I love.
I love Thomas. And I love you both. I'm sorry.

Good bye.
- Y/N

And,

To mum and dad,

I have left with Y/N. We are going to start our own family and live our days together in love.
I am sorry I have left, I will always be thinking of you both. I love you two deeply.

Good bye, for now.
- Thomas

"Y/N's dairy has been discovered and has put in full detail of how much she loved Thomas. They will both be forever missed but they should be happy now that they are up in heaven together, in love. May happiness be spread across their families and the pair. Thank you, good night."