Movie love - Thomas Sangster imagine

Chapter 7

After watching Dora the explorer we finally arrived back at the hotel. We all gathered our belongings and got out of the mini bus.

"Thank you Craig! We will see you tonight." Kaya thanked Craig.

"Sure, I will be taking you to the finest restaurant. So wear fancy clothes." Craig smiled and drove off.

"I've got nothing to wear..." Kaya huffed. Kaya's eyes and mine instantly met each other's. Kaya had a you-know-what-I'm-thinking look plastered on her face. I nodded and smirked. Kaya's face lit up even more.
From all the years I've know Kaya, we know exactly what each other is thinking. We can basically read each others minds.

"Ok, what are you 2 up to?" Will looked at Kaya then back at me.

"WE'RE GOING SHOPPING!" Kaya yelled making me smile really hard. The boys were frightened at how loud Kaya had yelled and Ki Hong jumped because he was that scared.

I started laughing and the others joined in.

"Ok, who wants to come?" Kaya asked.

"I do!" Dylan called and raced over to my car.

"Same!" Will put up his hand.

"We all might as well go!" Thomas agreed.

"I call shot gun!" Ki Hong yelled and ran after Dylan.

"Ok, well let's go." I giggled and walked to my car.

The others followed behind. I unlocked my car and Ki and Dylan instantly opened the passenger seat door and started fighting to get in.

"Guys calm down! You can take turns, ok! Dylan first and then Ki Hong on the way back." I laughed.

"Okkkk." Ki mumbled and got into the back.

"How are we all going to fit?" Thomas asked as he go in the back seat.

"There's an extra 2 seats in the very back." I pointed and he nodded.

Kaya jumped into the back with Will (In the boot area).

"Let's go!" Ki clapped his hands.

"Ok." I started the car and drove out of the parking lot.

"Can we turn on the music?" Kaya asked from the back.

"Sure." I turned on my Beatles CD and it started playing all around the car.

"Wow, I didn't know you were a Beatles girl!" Ki Hong smirked and I nodded.

"This is such ancient and vintage music!" Will yelled causing Kaya to giggle like a maniac. I swear something's going on with them two...

"Oh, I love this song!" Thomas yelled. Thomas and I both started singing the song.

"Hey Jude, don't make it bad."

"Take a sad song, and make it better."

"Remember to let her into your heart."

"Then you can start to make it better."

We both sung.

"Thomas you were very luckily to play Paul McCartney in nowhere boy!" I yelled over the music.

"Call me Tom and I know!" He chuckled.

"Please can you put something better on! This is stupid and killing my ears!" Dylan whined.

"Hey! Don't diss The Beatles, they are a significant band with the voice of angels!" Thomas yelled.

"Very hot angels!" I giggled.