I love you daddy - Newt imagine

(They escaped out of the maze and now there's no more WICKED and the Flare doesn't exist)

I was sitting on a swing, braiding my daughters hair.
"Mummy?" She said in her sweet voice.
"Yes Lilly?"
"Where's daddy?" She asked and turned to look at me.
My eyes started to tear up, as I remember as if it were yesterday what had happened to my love. My life. My boyfriend. My Newt.

*******Flash back********

"Kill me Y/N please, I don't want to hurt you and the baby!" He whispered as he held my hand that was holding a gun to his forehead. "I can't Newt! I just can't! I love you and I can't" I tried to put the gun down from his head but he was to strong and powerful. "Please Y/N! Please! I love you so much and I need you to do this for me! Don't worry we will meet each other soon!" He leaned in for on least kiss, our lips collided and it was so passionate. Newt closed his eyes shut. He pulled away from my lips and I closed my eyes and whispered "I love you Newt!" Before pulling the trigger.

*******End of Flashback*******
"Well sweetie he's in a better place" I placed a kiss on the forehead of my 6 year old child.
"Oh, mummy why are you crying" Lilly whipped my eyes with the back of her sleeve.
"I'm just upset honey, and thank you. You know that your daddy really loved you" I went back to braiding her hair.
"Yes, and did you know that he really loved you too" she said with a smile.
"I sure did, and he stills loves us" I looked up at the sky and blew a kiss. "He's watching us from heaven".
Lilly looked up at the sky and said "I love you daddy".

____________________________________________________________
I hope you liked it and please comment what you thought of it! Thanks babes!