I'm Alive...

I'm still alive and well, working fulltime at Chick Fil A. Dakota and I are still together, we had a bit of a rough patch but things have smoothed over for now. It's now December 26, 2020, Dakota got me a new laptop for Christmas!! It's probably the best gift I have ever received. I'm trying to get back into writing but it's so hard sometimes, I get writer's block pretty easily. 

    I logged into my Google Drive for the first time in a few years, I reminisced on some memories for a little bit. I found a ton of pictures of Sage, him holding lizards and just us talking back and forth. I do miss him sometimes but I know that if things had worked out between us that we'd both be working boring and meaningless jobs. We'd be broke and unhappy, he was just too lazy and I was too love drunk to realize it. I would be following him around like a love sick puppy with no life of my own. With Dakota I may be in love but him and his family have pushed me to be better. I've received my GED, I work full time making decent money, I'd like to become a cop. I have goals and with Dakota I can see myself succeeding. With Sage, it was all about how tired he was and how hard life was. 

      Well, I am pretty tired at the moment, it's about 1 am here in Ohio. I will be going to bed here in just a moment, I just wanted to update this and to anyone who may be reading this. I'll be trying to get back into writing, I'd like to actually publish a memoir one day. That will take a lot of work but I've had this goal for as long as I remember. If anyone would like to keep in touch, you can reach me on Instagram / lexis_scott_00 or Snapchat / lexis_scott93 

Don't be afraid to keep in touch!!!! I'll see you soon!!