Escapes

Escapes

Escapes from reality:
Reading
Netflix
Writing
Youtube

I read. Everyday it's a new book. I love reading. My love for books started in 3rd grade. I had just switched schools after my father passed away. I was the new kid that nobody really wanted to talk to. Reading was my escape.

Netflix. My love for Netflix started in 9th grade. I had just switched schools, again after being bullied constantly in my last school. I switched from a school in the city to a school in the country. I was going to school with country farm hicks. It was agonizing. Nobody talked to me. Nobody liked me. I went to school with my sister and I had to sit with her at lunch. I would go home and constantly watch Netflix and read books. My favorites were The Secret Life of an American Teenager and The Carrie Diaries.

Writing. My love for writing started in 2nd grade. I lived with my mother, father and brother. I had to read a book then write a summary about it. I went a little overboard and wrote an.... essay. It was 6 pages, front and back. I got an A!!! Ever since then I've always loved writing essays, stories and much more. Although I cannot write poems for the life of me.

Youtube. I love Youtube. My love for YouTube started in 2010. The first Youtube video I watched was made by Wassabi Production. I loved it. I watched them all the time. With Youtube I was able to laugh freely at other people's antics. I was able to escape the cruel world we live in and have fun. I started watching everything. At that point in time I was already in love with Justin, but being able to watch his videos online made that love grow. Now I love Youtube. I watch Jenna Marbles, JennxPenn, Kian and Jc and many more.

I escape from reality with Reading, writing and watching Netflix and Youtube.
When I read I can visit any place I want through books.
When I watch Netflix I can live the lives of the people on the screen.
When I write I can create my own story. I can make anything happen between anyone on the pages.
When I watch Youtube I can laugh or cry freely. I can have fun through other people's lives, but it's not fiction.