Welp

Hey there
It's been 10 days since my last update.

So the other day he actually gave me his phone number. So we've been texting that way but also sometimes on Snapchat.
So my step sister came over on Friday (today is Sunday). So he went live Friday night and I was watching on my phone while My step sister, Mom and I were sitting in the car talking. My phone died though so my step sister pulled it up on her phone. So we were all 3 watching his live and my mom said he is a very good looking young man although she said "He is too old for you!" Me- "He's 18" Mom- "He is a grown ass man! Look at him! 18 year olds do not look like that."

So this girl commented on his live and was like "What do you look for in a girl?" and he had just gotten done eating pancakes and he was like "She has to like pancakes." and my mom and s-s thought it would be a great idea to comment "Lexis likes pancakes!" I was so hoping he would ignore it. He saw it and he said "I know a Lexis. I don't k ow if it's the same Lexis though." and she commented "It is" and he said "Is this Lexis Scott?" and she commented "Yes" and they were going back and forth for a couple minutes and he was basically ignoring all the other girls commenting. Then he texted me as soon as he was done. He texted me on Snapchat so she let me log in on her phone. She also thinks he's hot.

So, she wanted to follow him and text him and I told her if she did I would punch her in the boob.
She left yesterday and hasn't texted me back at all.

So I was going through the people I follow on Instagram and I was unfollowing a bunch of people. I did that then I was scrolling through to see​ who she follows. I cam across his name. Hm. After I told her not to follow him. I wouldn't be so mad if I could actually trust her.

So I texted him, actual texting. I said "If I asked you to block someone on Instagram, would you?" and he texted back immediately and said "Sure" So long story short he blocked her and he said she is not attractive. Even though she is fucking beautiful. He said he prefers blue eyes. Awwwwwww. Thank you.

I want to text her so bad and be like "That's why he blocked your ass." But I didn't because whatever.