Nephew's update

Okay so, he has to have a colonoscopy and an.... EDG..... I think it's called. Basically they have to put him to sleep for a couple hours and stick a camera down his throat and up his butt. They are going to take biopsies and check out his stomach and intestines and see what's going on with him. They have an idea of what it might be but wouldn't tell my mom. My mom's client is a retired RN and said based off of the symptoms and what has been going on she thinks it could be Ulcers or Crohn's disease.

These two things are VERY bad. Usually occuring in people over the age of 40. The biggest cause is stress.

So.... Yeah.....

If anything happens to him, I can tell you right now that I will not be okay. I will shut down completely and just be done. My mom and Big Chris will probably split up or kill each othe ror themselves. My brothers will not be okay. My step sister, Hailey will not be okay.

He came into our lives when none of us were okay and he put us all back together and made us a family. If something happens, none of us will be okay.

I will update when I find out more information.

This song was sung to me everyday for 3 years by my great grandpa. Then my great grandma and great uncle sung it to me for years. Now I sing it to my nephew.
This song is very important to me. Even thought it has a religious feel to it and I'm not religious I still love it.