6:10 AM

I am sitting here on the couch with my cousin whom I babysit. Big Chris came down and he is trying to be nice. I say trying because he is not a nice person and he can't just be nice. He tries to be nice. It won't last long.
He told me to make a grocery list of all the things we need because he is coming home tonight and is going to the store because my mom is too sick to go.
I fucking hate this.
Why does he have to do this? DON'T THEY KNOW THAT LITTLE CHRIS AND I HATE HIM?! ALONG WITH OUR WHOLE FAMILY!!!! WHY DO THEY HAVE TO DO THIS?!

6:21 AM
She came down. I am still sitting on the couch and she stopped at the bottom of the stairs. I didn't even glance at her.
She said "Hello." I didn't move. If I talk I will say something that should not be said in front of everyone who is awake.
This is why I explode every once in a while and go kinda crazy. I bottle it all up and just let it simmer inside me then BOOM! It all comes out every once in a while.
The last time that happened I ended up going crazy on Little Chris. He hit me and I ended up tackling him to the ground and bloodied his nose. My mom, grandma and sister had to pull me off.

6:32 AM
She sat next to me after Big Chris left. She asked me if I said bye to him. i said Yep. She noticed my tone. She asked me what my problem is, I said nothing. She told me to look at her I said Nope. She asked where her work pants are, I said I didn't know. She told me to look at her, I said Nope.
We got in an argument because I told her how I feel but not to the extent.
"He said he's coming home tonight and going grocery shopping. You guys slept together. You're going to get back together. I know you will. This is exactly what I didn't want to happen."
"He doesn't expect that! We are not!"
They will.
They always do.
We have moved away from him 3 other times and within 3 months they are back together.