Hello

So..... I'm back!
Hello wonderful readers!

Updates:

My sister- Still with the old dude. Has called us multiple times screaming and crying because he was beating her. Refuses to talk to us now. Is bad mouthing mexicans..... Her son is latino..... We think her boyfriend is brainwashing her.

My mother- Still engaged... They have been fighting more often... Stressing out about my sister... Still a bitch.

My nephew- He is doing a lot better. We have started potty training him. You may think it's a little late because he will be 3 in a couple months but because of how sick he has been we haven't been able to potty train him.

Conversation that happened yesterday:::

The guy that lives up the street from us that I have a crush on came home. My mom was sitting on the porch smoking and I ran to the door when I heard his car. My mom looked up through the door at me and shook her head and started laughing. I went outside and said "How did you know?" She shook her head and I continued "He came home earlier and I ran outside and he saw me but I was on the phone and acted innocent." and she was like "One of these days he's going to press stalking charges against you!"

My current favorite song is : I Don't Wanna Live Forever by Zayn ft. Taylor Swift for Fifty Shades Darker
I love the Fifty Shades series!!
I have read Fifty Shades of Grey twice.
Fifty Shades Darker 3 times.
Fifty Shades Freed twice.
Grey.... Fifty Shades of Grey in Christian's POV, twice.

I also bought the movie.
Well...... My mom paid for it with my money because I'm not 17 yet.

It is so much more than the sex. It's the love, the courage, sacrifice and the back story of Christian Grey!
I suggest you read it!
I also love the movie because you can see his facial expressions and it's just... Perfect! Jamie Dornan does a wonderful job portraying Christian Grey!