Finally

I'm finally 16!!!

So here's what happened.

My uncle, his girlfriend and my cousin came over. the night before. I had been cleaning and babysitting nephew all day. I just wanted to sit down, relax and listen to music. But no, I had to babysit my cousin. He's 3 and absolutely hates me, I have no idea why. So that sucked. But he finally fell asleep so I went out back to where my mom, sister and uncle's gf were. They were, of course drunk.  So they were making me do a bunch of shit and I just wanted to go inside but they wouldn't let me. So at 11:59 we all got ready then it changed to 12:00!! I was finally 16!!! My mom hugged me and started crying because hopefully in a year I'm leaving for college. So yeah but then she was like "I've got the whole day planned out. You're going to be spoiled and I promise I'll go and get you a phone!"

So long story short...

Everyone slept until noon and I had to watch 2 toddlers. I was getting yelled at for not making the eggs right for the 2 toddlers. My stepfather was yelling at me. He didn't even say happy birthday. I got a rose bouquet, 3 balloons and a card with $100 in it. No phone. People on fb wished me happy birthday though. That's why I say Internet friends are better.

My grandma called the night before and told me about a new book coming out. I was then like "You know, tomorrow is my birthday? I'll be 16!" And she was like "Yeah I know but I don't give a shit because nobody got me anything for my birthday." So I said, "I was with you the day before and I told you happy early birthday and mom texted you the day of and told you and we got you a card!" So she replied, "Nobody said or got me shit and you were not with me. I'm going to go now before I get pissed." So I said "Yeah okay, bye love you." She said "Bye." Then hung up.....

So not the worst birthday but not the best...

And before you say I'm acting like a brat because I didn't get a phone hear me out.

I've been promised a phone for 2 years now. I am constantly babysitting my 2 year old nephew, and he's not the healthiest baby so what would happen if he stopped breathing all of a sudden? (He has done this multiple times) Or what if he fell down the stairs and got badly injured? I can't call an ambulance, I DON'T HAVE A PHONE!!!

SO YEAH.