Again...

So...
I've been drawing on my hands again.
It may not seem bad but the fact that when I get depressed I draw on myself.... Usually my left hand.... Instead of cutting.
When I was about 10-12 I used to draw and write all over my body with pen, marker, nail polish, pencil... Basically anything I could get ahold of. I would write all over myself then have to take a shower to scrub it off because my mom would see it and make me get in. I didn't really know why I did it. I just had the urge to whenever I was feeling depressed. At that time I didn't know I was depressed or anything. Then I started therapy and I was diagnosed with severe depression and was told that I writ on myself like a cutter cuts. So ..... It's better and not as harmful as cutting. I mean sure ink poisoning but do any of us actually know  someone that has gotten ink poisoning from writing on themselves???
Anyway so...... I've been doing it again....
I've just had so much going on and I just realized that I've been doing again yesterday when my grandma brought it up....
So.....
Yeah....

I did my nails.... You like??? I love doing nail art! It's probably the only girly thing about me.....

Just came to vent a little.
Thank you for reading 💜