Millenials

Okay so....... My best friend's (practically sister) mother posted something on Facebook recently. It really got me thinking....

So

So..... Yeah.... She's right though. Mostly.

I don't know who exactly she was thinking about in this post or if she was just speaking in general but I feel like I should..... Defend myself.

If you have been reading this book then you know that my life is far from easy and carefree.

I wake up early in the morning, anywhere from 4:30-6:00 am. I wait until my uncle drops my 3 year old cousin off. My mom gets up for work at around 6:30 to get ready for work. My nephew sometimes gets up with me but other times with my mom. Depending on when he goes to sleep the night before. My mom gets in the bath. Sometimes my nephew gets in with her but most of the time he takes a shower with me. I rarely get to take a shower without him but that's okay because I love that little boy to death.

So, by the time our shower is over and we're dressed, it's around 7:30 am. When we're done I make my nephew and cousin breakfast. Anything from cereal to bacon and eggs and sometimes fried ham. They eat and I wipe them off. My mom leaves for work at around 8:30 am. She is a home health care aid for the elderly. Hoping to get her STNA license back. She had them but after my dad passed away she stopped working for awhile because we needed her with us and my grandma refused to watch us while my mom worked 3rd shift.