Responsibilities

Responsibilities

My nephew. April 26, 2014 11:14 pm. He's currently 1. He's the most important person in my life right now. I love him to death! He's hilarious. He fangirls with me. He's Belieber Buddy 2. I love him so much! He makes me so happy but at the same time my anxiety kicks in. I babysit him a lot. No, it's more like he's my child. He picks me over his mom 90% of the time. I take care of him so much. Diapers. Baths. He even takes showers with me. It's just, I can't take it sometimes. He needs so much attention but I can't take it. I shake. It sucks. I'm the only one that can get him to sleep. When I'm gone he cries for more than hour. They let him cry himself to sleep. He's like a mini me except for the fact that he loves to dance and I can't dance to save my life. Every poster on my wall he knows who it is. David Beckham? He knows. Cameron Dallas? Got it. 5SOS? Yep. Shawn Mendes? Of course. Justin Bieber? Hell Yeah!
I love him to death but I hate that he's my responsibility 95% of the time. He's not my child. I didn't choose to have unprotected sex at the young at of 16. I didn't choose to get pregnant. I didn't choose to carry a baby boy. I didn't choose to bring him into this world. Why? Because I'm not his mother. I'm his aunt. I shouldn't have to take care of him as much as I do.
I know how it'll be if his mother keeps ignoring him. I already told everyone that when I graduate college and have my own place he can come live with me. I'll make sure he's taken care of.

If I ever do have kids they will probably not compare to him. I was 13 almost 14 when he was born. I've taken care of him since. He's basically my baby. When he gets hurt he runs to me. I sing him to sleep. I call him my baby.