Ring?

So............... Today is Monday December 12, 2016.
Big Chris came home on Wednesday. He walked through the front door at like 6 pm and my jaw dropped! So him and mom talked and blah blah blah.
The next day I was forced to go to the grocery with him. He said he wanted to talk to me. Uh oh.
So he asked if I wanted to go to Red Lobster to eat while we talked. He used my weakness against me. SEAFOOD!
Even though I so badly wanted to, I told him no. I just wanted to go shopping and get home. So we talked on the way to the store. He told me his feelings about this whole situation which basically concludes to he loves us and he wants to at least try to make it work.
He told me to tell him my feelings about this situation and him. I told him. I cried. I told him that I didn't think anything was going to change because we have been down this road so many times before. I concluded it with "I don't even care anymore because I'm out in a year and a half." He told me I can't rely on that. I cried. We sat in the parking lot for 45 minutes talking. I cried more. I get very emotional when it comes to that shit. I try to hold it in but sometimes I just break down. Then we went grocery shopping and I know people were staring at me because my eyes were red and puffy and I felt the salt that my tears left behind on my cheeks.
So I went to my grandma's over the weekend to get away. I caught up on sleep because waling up at 5: 00 am and going to bed at 9 pm takes a lot out of you. And dealing with 2 toddlers all day every day sucks!
So I was doing schoolwork today for about 4 hours. I had my cousin up with me in my room and Big Chris didn't work today so he was watching my nephew downstairs. I got a lot of work done. Then after my cousin left they took my nephew with them and came back and my mom has a diamond ring on her left ring finger.
Awesome.
Wonderdul.
Perfect.
Lovely.
Just fucking amazing.