54

Wayne POV

I was rocking with Rob and August while the girls at Oakleys house with the kids. Since they had their time it's our turn and we not about to let them ruin shit. We couldn't go anywhere because it was storming outside so decided to stay in and chill have some drinks and smoke. Just kick it with the bros.

" Bet I beat yo ass ". Rob say.

" Nigga bet ". I said sitting up.

" Five hundred ". He suggested.

" Shit coo ".

I grabbed the controller and started the game. This nigga stay betting on games. He got a fucking gambling problem.

" Watch Wayne dust yo ass ". August say laughing.

" Hell nah ".

Oakley POV

I invited everyone over including the kids. Lord knows Zaire and I needed some company the house is so boring without Jay. The kids were having fun, running around getting into everything.

" Is their more cookies ". Camilla asked.

" Yeah their in the cabinet ". I say.

She went into the kitchen and I saw Zaire and Mykell playing the game. I swear they look just like they daddy.

" We need to start going out ". Carmen say.

" Yes I've been dying to hit the club ". Sasha said.

" It's hard finding baby sitters ". I say.

" Right like I'll pay you thirty an hour shit just let me have this night out with drinks and good food ". Carmen say.

" No honestly I think we should really plan it ". I say.

" I'm down for anything ". Sasha say.

" It's a plan ". I say smiling.

Finally a night out with people around my age and drinks and loud music. That is well needed and a must.

Jay POV

I gripped my gun in my hand and pointed it and put my hand on the trigger. I watched as she begged for her life.

" Justin please ". She say either tears coming from her face.

" I told you to leave my family alone and you still continue to fuck with us ". I said my blood was boiling and I didn't care about what was about to happen.

" Sorry ". 

" Nah you not ". I say.

I pulled the trigger and shot I fired heard the casings fall to the ground. I stared at her lifeless body and started cleaning my gun.

" Aye clean this up ". I said walking out.

I got in my car and headed to Wayne's place. I was relieved that I ended that situation. Now I just need to get my wife on the same page as me.

_______________________

Oakley POV

Zaire had a game today and he was excited I knew he wanted everyone to be their. Of course mommy had to show out. I walked into the gym and saw Jay's mom and my mom sitting together. I sat next to them and they looked excited.

" Hey baby ". My mom said.

" Hey mom ".

" Hi Lee ". Jay mom said.

" Hey ".

I saw Jay walking into gym with the boys and he looked fine as hell. His polo he had on with his slacks. Damn I just wanted to jump on him and make love.

" Damn is that the new head coach ". One woman say.

" Yeah girl I heard him and his fiancé aren't together anymore ". Another woman say.

" JUSTIN ". Jay mom said.

He looked back and smiled. He started to come over and I looked at him.

" Awe you look handsome baby ". She say.

" Thanks ma ".

I saw Zaire come out the locker room and he came over towards us.

" Baby do good tonight ". I say.

" Yeah ma I am ". He said smiling.

" Ooh Oakley get in the picture with Jay and Zaire ".

I never told my mom about the situation and I guess Jay didn't either but they were too happy.

He looked at me and grabbed my hand.

" Come on mama ". He say.

Jay wrapped one arm around my waist and I put my arm around Zaire.

" Aw the cutest ". My mom say.

_______________________

The game was over and I was at home cooking dinner for Zaire and I went the door opened. It was Jay with all his stuff.

" What are you doing here ". I asked. I was kind of excited to see him. I miss him.

" I'm coming back home ". He said.

" I can't live like this and baby look I'm sorry I promise and those pictures are old as hell and I took care of everything she want be bothering us ever ". He say holding my face.

" It's ok I'm glad you're home now ". I say hugging him.

He stared me down and bit his bottom lip.

" Damn I miss you ". He said playing with my lip.

He started to work his way down and started kissing my neck.

I felt his hand go inside my panties and he looked me in my eyes.

" Don't make a sound ". He demanded.

I was trying to hold in every sound but it was hard.

" mhm ".

" What did I say ". He said grabbed my neck.

I didn't say anything but he smiled and kissed me.

" Fine ass ".