48

Oakley POV

Today was Camilla eighth birthday, Wayne and Carmen wanted to throw her a party.

" Do I have to go ". Zaire asked.

" Boy yes ". I said fixing my hair.

I was doing a sleek low ponytail and I knew Jay loved when my hair is like that.

______________

When we got there we were early and I was helping setting up decorations. Zaire and Mykell went out back and started playing basketball. The front door opened and it was August and Chantelle along with their baby girl Ava. Not going to lie she was adorable. She has the same resemblance to Audrey. She was seven and loud like her mama.

" Ava ". I say.

She ran over to me and hugged me. I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

" Hi ". She say smiling.

" Where guys at ". August said.

" In the back ". Carmen said.

August went in the back and Ava ran off and played with Camilla.

" Wow we really have kids ". Chantelle say.

" Yes ".

I finally made my peace with Chantelle and moved on.

" Can y'all help ". Carmen say.

" Girl ".

Jay POV

We were watching the boys play basketball and I saw Zaire come from the house. I was here before them because Wayne wanted me to help them set up a fucking stage. Just extra I don't like party's that why I just give Zaire whatever he want on his birthday. But Oakley will always throw him one. They let Zaire in the game and he was killing them. I saw August walk out and we dapped him up.

" Ooh is that Zaire out there ". He asked.

" Yeah ".

" He's a beast ".

The girls came out from the house and Oakley fine ass had on this dress and her hair how I like it.

" What's up ". I say to her.

I pulled her in a bear hug and kissed her.

" Hey ". She say smiling at me.

" I love you ". She added.

" I love you too ".

I will make love to her ass right here.

" Damn ".

The door opened and it was Lisa with her and Wayne's daughter. It was awkward because Lisa don't let Wayne see her unless it's the holidays and birthdays.

" Dad ". She said.

She ran into Wayne's arm and I knew she was happy to see her dad.

" I'll be back to pick her up later on ".

" Ight ".

She walked out and gave Oakley and Carmen a dirty look.

" Any who ". Oakley said.

_______________________

August POV

Seeing Jay living the life I wanted I didn't like it. If I would've known they were fucking around I would have gotten with Oakley. I always knew Jay had something for Oakley that's why I wanted her more and a fell for her and look at me now. Don't get me wrong I love my daughter and Chantelle it's just I want it with Oakley. Seeing her happy with Jay I don't like it.

" He made Zaire do fucking bear crawls ". Oakley say.

" Man I already told yo ass ". He laughed.

" Girl ". Carmen said.

_____________________

Oakley POV

The party was over and we were home. Jay let Zaire stay over Rob house since they live close.

" Baby we need to plan this wedding ". Jay said getting in bed.

" I actually have a meeting with a wedding planner next month ". I say.

" Coo just let me know ". He said.

I got in bed and he kissed my neck. I got under the cover which he threw off the bed and watched me go down on him.

" Bae ".

" Fuck ". I heard him moan.

_______________

" You saw how Lisa looked at me ". I say changing the sheets.

" Hell yeah that was weird ". He said helping me.

" She still stuck on that ". I say shaking my head.

" Yeah just worry about you, I don't want you in any drama ". He said.

Jay hates when I'm in the middle of drama. He feels that I can't get out of them and he has to finish them. One time I was at the store looking at some baby blankets and it was the last one and this lady and her boyfriend tried to fight me over it. Jay ended up beating the shit out of the guy.

" I'm not ". I say.

" We'll see ".

We got in bed and he pulled me close and kissed me.

" Good night baby ". I said

" Good night ".