56

Oakley POV

After that long meeting I was ready for this nap that's about to hit different. I can't sleep that long I'm going to one of August's shows and I didn't have anything to wear. I didn't bring any club ready clothes.

___________________________

August POV

I was getting ready for my show when Wayne hit me up, him and Carmen decided to come for the weekend to get away from the kids.

" Aye nigga where the fuck you at ". He said.

" In the back Kela gone let you in ". I said.

The door opened and it was him I hung up the phone.

" Where Carmen ". I asked.

" She's wasn't ready so I left her ass ". He laughed.

" Nigga you stupid ".

" I'm playing she with Oakley ". He say.

" Word ".

Oakley POV

I was getting ready with Carmen I was so excited that she was here with me.

" He had his shirt off ". I say sipping my wine.

" Girl let me find out you and August tryna rekindle ". She said.

" I don't think that'll ever happen I'm happy with Jay and we have a family ". I say.

" hmm ". She said giving me this side eye.

________________________

It was ten minutes before August go on stage and of course Carmen and I are late. We couldn't find the entrance, August and Wayne wasn't answering. Until we followed some people who had backstage passes.

" Never again ". I say shaking my head.

" Right like the fuck are they doing praying ". Carmen say.

We walked into the room and it was quiet we saw August and his team praying. I looked at Carmen and this bitch started laughing. Just ignorant.

" Chill ". I say smiling.

" Amen ". They say in sync.

August looked up at me and signaled me over to him. He looked at me and smiled. I went over to him and he smelled so good.

" What's up ". He say.

" Hey ".

" You look good ". He said licking his lips.

" Thanks ".

He pulled me in for a hug but I felt his hand move closer to my butt.

" Uh no ". I say pulling away I smiled at him and went back over to Carmen who was cheesing.

" Nope ". I said walking out.

I started to walk in the front row area when I saw Chris Brown. My heart went to my ass he is so fine. He stopped me and smiled.

" You Aug friend right ". He say.

" Y-yeah ". I say.

" Oakley ". He said.

" Yeah ".

" Nice seeing you again ". He smiled.

" Damn we should link after the show ". He added.

" Uh August invited me to one of his appearances at this club ". I say.

NOT CHRIS BROWN WANTING TO LINK WITH ME. My childhood self is jumpy right now.

" Coo I was actually about to tell you about that ". He say.

The door opened and it was August walking out.

" What's up nigga ". He say to Chris.

" What's up I was just telling ya girl about the club tonight ".

" Yeah she coming fasho ". August say.

" Coo ".

_____________________

I've never been to one of August shows but it was amazing. The way his fans yelled his name he loved it. A part of me hated to be around August or I wanted him to just say anything so I can hate him for not protecting Audrey enough. Every time I look at him I see Audrey. She would have loved her daddy so much. I miss my baby so much.