20

Oakley POV

It's the day of the trial and I was not feeling it. Of course I have August by my side. He's been the best support.

" I'm not ready ". I say.

" It's ok ". He said.

I walked in the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I saw the scar a had for surgery. My lip was still bruised, and I had a black eye. August came in and looked at me.

" I can't go looking like this ". I said.

" Oakley it's proof ". He say.

He got behind me and started licking my neck.

" Dont worry about it ".

" Let take ya mind off it ". He say.

" Ok ".

He started the shower and we got in.

____________________________

We were at the courthouse and my stomach when to my ass that's how nervous I was. When I walked in the room I saw everyone. My mom and sister was sitting next to them.

" Just be honest his lawyer is going to try to get in ya head ". My attorney said.

" Yeah ". I say sitting down.

________________________

After what happened today I was sick to my stomach. He just lied to everyone. It was like he was a different person.

" It's ok girl you still won ". Lisa said.

" Right and his ass gone sit in that jail with nasty ass food ". Carmen said holding my hair back.

" Everything he said made me feel sicker ". I say wiping my face.

" It's ok ".

I walked out and sat on the bed. I looked at my phone to see if August would text or call me. He left out the courtroom when Josh was explaining what he did too me.

" Want some tacos ". Lisa asked.

" Yeah ". I said.

Chantelle came in and smiled at me. I feel bad she's been a friend and she's not on no hating shit. She cares about me and I can see she wants me as a friend.

" I'm proud of you girl you stayed strong and kept your calm I wouldn't have ". Chantelle say kissing my forehead.

" Awe Thanks ".

" Should we have a girls night watch movies and eat ".

" Yes I would love some time with my girls ". I said.

" It's good for the soul ". Carmen said.

_________________________