42

Oakley POV

Violet wanted to talk to me one on one I don't know why. I don't know her like that to be having one on one sessions, but I decided to give in. Maybe her intentions are good I don't know.

" Glad you could meet me Oakley ". She say smiling.

" Yeah ". I say.

I gave her a cup of ice coffee and she looked at me like I was crazy.

" Ok ". I said.

" But what did you want ". I asked.

" I've notice August doesn't know about you and Jays affair ". She say.

" And why is that your concern ". I say.

" Because if you don't leave Jay alone I will tell August about you and Jay ". She said.

" Oh my gosh please don't ". I faked panicking.

" Leave Jay and I won't tell him ". She said.

" Am I suppose to scared ". I asked sipping my coffee.

" You don't want to mess with me ". She said.

" What are you going to do...key my car tell my mom I beat yo ass ". I said sitting my coffee down.

" I don't understand am I supposed to be scared of you ". I laughed.

This bitch is all kinds of crazy and stupid. I'm a grown ass woman I can be with whoever I choose.

" Listen we aren't the same ". She say.

" And that is ". I say.

" You right we aren't the same ". I added.

" See the difference is your chasing a nigga that doesn't want you and your threatening his girlfriend so you can be with him ". I smiled.

" Yeah we aren't the same like you said ". I say getting in her face.

" Get out ". I said.

__________________

August POV

Chantelle was in the living room with Violet I don't know how she know that crazy bitch.

" August ". I heard Chantelle say.

I went into the living room and they looked at me.

" What's wrong ". I asked.

" Baby Violet said Oakley been beating on Audrey ". Chantelle say.

She showed me some pictures and it was pictures of Audreys back with bruises.

" What ". I said.

The anger in my body took over me.

" Baby we need to report this ". Chantelle say.

" I'm sorry that your hearing it from me but I thought you guys should know ". Violet say.

" Your Good ". I say.

I grabbed my keys and left.

Jay POV

I invited everybody over to have a dinner. I needed to some friends over to get my mind off of Violet. She brings drama around everywhere she goes.

" Jay these greens are good ". Wayne said.

" Umm no I made them ". Oakley say.

" Of course ". He said.

" Wheres Mrs.Drama ". Carmen asked.

" I don't know ". I say.

Carmen POV

I'm happy to see Jay happy for once all his life he's been in drama after drama with a girl. He better not mess this up with Oakley. I heard a car door slam I looked out the window to see an angry August approaching. He burst throw the door and charged at Oakley. He grabbed her neck and slammed her into the table.

" If you ever lay a hand on my daughter again I will fucking kill you ". He said.

Jay pushed August off Oakley and started beating his ass.

" YO CHILL ". Robb say trying to break them up.

I went over to Oakley who was shocked. She looked at me I saw that she was scared.

" Are you ok ". I say.

" What did I do ". She asked holding her neck.

" Come on ". I say taking her upstairs. I took her to the room and she looked at.

" What the fuck happened ". I asked.

" I don't know ". She say.

The door opened and it was Jay he had the angry look on his face.

" Are you ok ". He asked.

" Yeah I'm fine ". She say.

Oakley POV

What the fuck just happened. Where the fuck is this coming from.

" I'm sorry ". Jay said.

" It's ok ".

Chantelle POV

Violet told me her master plan I wasn't for it at first but then I thought about it. August and I can be a family and I wasn't about to let that shit pass. Fuck Oakley.