12

Oakley POV

So I guess everyone's mad at me for taking Josh back. I don't know why there mad because I don't give a fuck.

" Myra is going to be moving in with us....it's not safe for her and the baby to be in the place where she is ". Josh said.

" Yeah sure ".

" Coo ".

He kissed my cheek and I smiled at him.

____________________

August POV

Oakley is a dumb ass just for taking that nigga. I guess that's what you do when you love someone. She gone look stupid when he do her wrong again.

" I remember when Jay had us In the car and him and his girl was arguing ". Rob say.

" Yeah and she talking about I'll blow this Bitch up ". Wayne laughed.

" Man she was crazy ". Jay said.

" You love them crazy bitches ". I say.

" It's something about them ".

" Hell Nah ".

I looked at my phone and saw Chantelle calling me.

" What's up baby ". I say answering.

" Hey...when your on your way back can you pick up something to eat ". She said.

" Yeah ".

" I love you ". I said.

" Love you too ".

She hung up and I closed my phone.

Oakley POV

Myra was here and she was in the living room with Josh. They were sitting next to each other looking at cribs.

" Josh ". I say.

"......."

" Josh ".

"......."

Myra tapped him pointing at me. He looked at me.

" I'm making fish for dinner ".

" Nah Myra don't like fish but she likes chicken ". He said.

I tried to keep my cool so I didn't say anything. I went upstairs I really wanted to talk to Carmen and Lisa. So I Group FaceTime them. They answer and they were together.

" What ". Carmen said.

" What y'all doing ".

" Nothing were at Jays house ". Lisa say.

" Oh ".

" You good you sound upset ". Carmen asked.

" I don't know the energy in this house isn't uplifting ". I say.

" What's going on ". Lisa asked.

" I know I'm stupid for agreeing to this but the girl Josh got pregnant she's living with us now ". I said feeling stupid saying it.

" Damn Girl ". Carmen said.

" I'm stupid ". I say.

" No your still young and your learning just take it one step at a time and if you don't like it in the long run there's always a off button ". Lisa say.

" Thanks that makes me feel good ". I say smiling.

" Girl ". Carmen said.

The door opened and it was Josh.

" You don't have to cook Myra and I about to order take out ". Josh say.

" Oh ok ". I say.

At the point I was hurt. I'm so fucking stupid for letting him back him and her. He walked out and I looked back in my phone.

" Is he fucking serious ". Carmen asked.

" You should be his number one priority the way he hurt you and he's acting like your his fucking puppy ". Lisa say getting mad.

" It's fine I don't care ". I said.

" No fuck him kick both of them on the curb ". Carmen said.

" But I love him ". I said trying now to cry.

" But does he love you ". Carmen say.