45

Oakley POV

I sat front row at my own daughters funeral. It feels like I'm suffocating myself. I haven't slept in days, I wanted this to be a dream. I don't know how to feel. I didn't want to be here I just wanted my daughter. I want to hold her one more time and see her smile. I heard a loud sobbing I looked up to see Chantelle. She was the last person to be with Audrey and it hurts to know my own daughter wasn't with me. I'm mad at August for letting my daughter stay alone with her. I felt this anger in myself I never felt before when I looked at everyone. I just lost my daughter my only child.

" I'm sorry ". I heard this women I never met before say to Jay, who was by my side.

He didn't say anything I saw the hurt in his eyes. He loved Audrey like she was his own.

" This ain't right ". Jay said crying.

My mom started her speech she's been trying to be strong but I knew she couldn't.

" Grandma baby.......I never thought this moment would ever happen..Audrey was baby...I'll remember her by her beautiful smile and her big brown eyes she was taken too soon from us but she grew her wings we can't ask God why but all I can say is it was too soon for me ".

August POV

I stared at the casket and just started crying. That's my daughter she was mine. I hate myself for no being their for her I hate myself for not seeing her like I should have. She didn't deserve none of this. I'll never get to see her grow up.

" Why ". I asked questioning God.

" She was too young she was innocent she didn't do anything wrong ". I say.

Is this what my Karma is? I can't bring my daughter back she's gone.

_____________________

Oakley mom had a gathering after the burial. I didn't want to be here it was sadness everywhere. I saw Oakley sitting by herself she looked at me and our eyes met. When she looked at me it was like a death glare she gave me this evil look. She just kept that face staring at me. It kinda scared me I never seen that in her before.

_________________

Oakley POV

I was at home in Audrey's room. Being in in here makes me feel like she's still with me. I could smell her and feel her with me.

" My baby ". I say holding her favorite toy.

" If your listening mommy loves you and I'll see you soon don't get lost on me baby ". I say crying.

" I love you ".

The door opened and it was Jay with food.

" Come eat mama ". He said.

He grabbed my hand and we walked to the kitchen. I saw Carmen and Wayne along with Rob and August and Chantelle.

" I figured we all needed to be together ". Carmen say.

I smiled at her and I looked at Chantelle who I wanted to kill.

" Oakley I want to say I'm really sorry ". Chantelle say.

I just stared at her I wanted to kill this bitch. I stared at her for a long time to make her uncomfortable.

Jay POV

The way Oakley stared at Chantelle I was scared for her. Oakley just stared at her that shit was making me feel uncomfortable and she was quiet. My phone went off and it was a text from Violet.

" hmm well that sucks " - V

I just closed my phone and looked at Oakley.