34

Oakley POV

I pulled up to August house to drop off Audrey he wanted her for the weekend. Plus I start my new job tonight. I grabbed Audrey and her bags.

" Ready to spend the weekend with Dada ". I say smiling.

I notice August wasn't here and I would have to leave Audrey with Chantelle unstable ass. I grabbed the key from the flower pot. When I opened it we walked in and started going to the living room. When I got closer I could hear moans. I walked in on Chantelle and Ty fucking. My heart just dropped.

" oh..my..gosh.. ". I say before walking out.

Chantelle POV

August left he would be gone for a couple of hours. I was bored he always leave me in this damn house with nothing to do. Than there was a knock on the door. I went to get it and it was Ty I remember him because he was fine as hell. But what is he doing here.

" Can I help you ". I asked.

He was so fine but not as fine as August. Only thing about him is his height.

" Yeah is August here ". He asked.

" No he want be here till later ". I say.

" Oh do you mind if I wait this is urgent ". He asked.

" Umm.....Sure ".

I let him in and he smiled at me. He sat on the couch.

" So how you and Oakley ". I asked.

" Good I guess I'm not really feeling her she's too bougie for me and she can't please me ". He said.

" Damn really ". I giggled.

" When you think you the shit your head gets big ". I added.

" Yeah she wasn't my cup of tea ". He said.

I was really shocked by his words, I couldn't believe that about Oakley.

" Maybe I can please you ". I say walking over to him.

" Maybe ". He say.

" Yes ".

I sat on his lap and started kissing him.

________________________

After rounds with Ty I wanted more. I felt him and he looked in my eyes. He got on top of me and went inside.

" Mhmm ". I say.

" Oh..my..gosh..". I heard someone say.

I got up really fast and saw Oakley walking out with Audrey.

" Fuck ". I mumbled getting up.

_________________________

August POV

I was back him and I was energized I wanted to chill and smoke with my friends. I was going to spend the weekend with Audrey but my moms wanted her so I texted Oakley to drop her off there. I guess she already got to my house.

" Wheres the weed man ". Wayne asked.

" Chill nigga ". I said.

" Fuck you ". Wayne said laughing.

" Wayne when you gone tell Lisa ". Jay asked.

Wayne and Carmen been getting close lately he we promised we wouldn't say anything. He been sneaking to Carmen house at night and coming back before Lisa wake up. He risking it all he got a baby and he doing this shit.

" I don't want to hurt her ". He say.

" Then stop ". I said.

" Can't it's something about Carmen ". Wayne said.

" She got a nigga whipped ". Rob laughed.

" Nah not at all ". Wayne said smiling.

Oakley POV

The shit I saw today I had to tell August. At this point fuck Ty talk ugly ass. I was disgusted and mad. But Carmen planned a girls night she said she needed it ASAP. So here I am at her house sipping on some wine.

" Girl it's been a long day ". I said.

" Yes sis you right ". Carmen said smiling.

" Well needed ". Lisa said sighing.

" Is that Wayne shirt ". Lisa asked point at a black t-shirt with blue stripes.

Carmen looked puzzled like sis I know you not really fucking Wayne.

" Yeah I stole it from him you know how I like strips ". Carmen said.

" Oh girl I was about to say ". Lisa say making a face.

Nice save Carmen because that would have been your ass. I've known about her and Wayne for about a week now. It's risky and Carmen's a dumbass.