31

Oakley POV

Ty was still here and he was watching tv and playing with Audrey. I got a text from Chantelle. Just looking at her text makes my stomach hurt.

" Hey I was wondering if you can bring the baby and come talk to August "

I closed my phone and shook my head. Not finna play these games with her.

Chantelle POV

When I sent the text to Oakley she just read it. Like girl you are not all that to be leaving me on read.

" She just read it ". I say.

" Let me try ". Rob said.

Oakley POV

When I was about to lay down I got a text from Rob.

" It's an emergency!!!!! Come to August house ASAP"

My face turned and I knew I had to go. Just seeing August name made me feel annoyed.

______________________

Carmen POV

We were all waiting on Oakley and it was awkward because we wasn't talking. Wayne kept staring at me.  I didn't want to look back at him.

" She would be pulling up anytime ". Rob said.

" Yep ". I said.

Then there was a knock on the door. Chantelle went to get it, she came back in with Oakley. Oakley had Ty with her I haven't seen him since high school. I'm surprised she's hanging out wit him. He was holding Audrey and I knew if August seen this he would beat Oakley and Ty ass.

" What's the emergency ". Oakley asked.

" August want come out the room ". Chantelle said.

" Why do y'all think I can get him to come out ". I asked.

" Your like food to him ". Rob say.

" He needs it "  Rob added.

" Okay ".

Oakley POV

I really didn't want to be here I could care less about August feelings but I can't be a bitch forever. Someone is going to have to move pass this. I went upstairs and knocked on the door. Everyone followed me upstairs.

" August ". I say.

He didn't say thing back but I can hear him moving.

" Do you have a Bobby pin ". I asked.

" Ya here ". Lisa say giving me a Bobby pin.

I tried to pick the lock. I had I just needed to keep my hand steady.

" Go it ".

I got off the floor and opened the door. I saw August laying on the bed on his phone. I closed the door behind me.

" August ". I say.

The room was a mess and he looked a mess. He didn't say thing.

" August you know you hear me ". I say.

I went over to him and snatched his phone out his hand, he didn't look phase. I slapped him behind his head. He looked at me like I was crazy.

" Yes get up ". I say.

" Man get out ". He said smacking his lips.

" No apparently your own girlfriend can't get you out this room ". I said shaking my head.

" Well she didn't try hard enough ". He said.

" What's going on ". I say cleaning up the room.

" Nothing ". He said with an attitude.

" You can help Boy this is your mess ". I say.

" I didn't ask you to help me ". He say.

" August what's your deal I'm trying to help you ". I asked.

" You ". I say.

" Me ".

" Yeah you ".

" Why me ". I said pointing at myself.

" I don't know ".

" August ".

He looked at me and I can tell he was hurt. He was trying to put up show to cover his pain.

" August talk to me ". I said.

" Nah you wouldn't understand ". He said.

I can tell he wanted to tell me but something was holding him back.

" Yes I would August you know what I've been through ". I say.

" August are you ok ". I asked.

".........No...........I'm trying my best not to be my old self but it's hard when you don't have anyone  ". He through his tears.

My heart kinda dropped I was shocked. I was feeling bad because the old August wouldn't give a fuck. He didn't care about anyone feelings. Having sex everyday and doing drugs.

" My decisions could hurt a lot of people......I'm not happy with anything ". He added.

" August I rather you work on yourself than be that person everyone was scared to be around ". I said.

" I'm sorry ". He said

" For What ". I asked.

" Calling you those names I was just mad at the moment you know I didn't mean them right ". He say.

" August I didn't care but don't be taking drama to the media people love that ". I said shaking my head.

" True ".

He looked at me and smiled. I wiped his tears and hugged him.

" August ". I say.

" Yeah ".

" You need to take a shower ". I said eating go of the hug.

" You right ".

" I know but I'll see you later I need to take Audrey home ". I said.

" Alright I'll talk to you later ".

I walked out out and saw everyone downstairs.

" He's good ". I said.