55

Oakley POV

I had a conference in L.A for the weekend and I didn't want to go. I rather be at home in bed doing nothing. But I have to go if I don't show my face then everything's going to bad.

" Damn you have to go ". Jay asked.

" Yes ".

I put my last bag in the trunk I decided to drive we don't live that far so it'll be even better. I hate flying by myself.

_____________________

August POV

My schedule is booked this weekend I have shows back to back and appearances. After spending time out of the spot light it feels good to be back. So my team and I flew out to L.A. I just want this weekend to go as plan I don't want no bullshit.

" August your in room 454 ". Nicki said handing me a key.

" Thanks ".

I let the staff deal with my bags so I can just go to my room and chill. When I got in the elevator I smelled a familiar perfume.

" Shit strong ". I say.

I finally got to my flow and went to my room, but as soon as I was about to walk in I saw Oakley stupid ass walking into her room with a ice bucket.

" Damn so you stalking me now ". I say.

She looked up and rolled her eyes at me.

" Shut up ". She say.

She walked into her room and shut the door. I walked in my room and settled in.

Oakley POV

Can this weekend get any worse the fuck is he doing here. I put the ice now and put it in some water. I didn't know what I wanted to eat but I knew I wanted something good. Maybe order some room service and a bottle of wine. I need to treat myself I worked so hard for this. I'm a great ass mom I love my son to death and he would want mommy to have a good time.

As I was about to get in the shower their was a knock on the door.

" What now ". I say to myself.

I grabbed the hotels robe and opened the door and saw August and he had no shirt on.

" What the hell do you want ". I asked.

" Damn it's like that why you so mean ". He asked shaking his head.

" August what do you want ". I say.

" Since you're asking ". He said just welcoming himself in my room.

" Wash my hair for me ". He asked.

" Really I would be glad ". I say with a fake smell.

" Even though yo ass faking yes ". He say.

" No I don't help people like you ". I say opening the door.

I crossed my arms and pointed for him to get out. He stepped to me and got really close to my face. His body hovering over me, he stared into my face. I felt the heat come from his body I was just speechless. No words could come out it was like I was stuck.

" I wasn't asking ". He said closing the door.

He licked his lips and smiled at me.

August POV

I got her right where I needed her. I could never let Oakley go I watched her live her life with another nigga and I can't let this happen anymore more. She belongs to me she needs me and I need her fine ass.

" Come on ". She say.

She grabbed a chair and put it to the sink. I sat in the chair and put my hair back. She turned on the water and I looked at her.

" What ". She asked.

" Nothing ". I say.

____________________

She finished my hair and wrapped a shirt around it.

" Thanks ". I say licking my lips.

" No problem ".

I left out and went into my room.

Oakley POV

What the hell just happened all of a sudden these feeling started to come back and of course I'm going to push them away.