35

Oakley POV

Today is the day I tell August. He deserves to know I don't want him laying in that bed with her nasty ass.

" What's up ". August asked he picked up Audrey and kissed her.

" We need to make more babies ". He said looking at me

" August ". I say.

" Chill what's up Oakley ". He asked.

" Uh- How you been ". I say.

I can just image his anger. When August gets mad he gets mad you can't calm him down for shit.

" Oakley what's up ". He asked.

".......When I was about to drop Audrey off at your house I walked in on Chantelle and Ty having sex ". I say.

He stopped what he was doing in looked at me. His face tightened and he looked pissed.

" Here ". He say giving me Audrey.

" August don't do anything stupid ". I said.

He didn't say anything and walked out. This is going to be really bad I can feel it.

________________________

August POV

I texted Jay and Rob and asked them to bring Ty over I just wanna talk to him. But I walked in the house I saw Chantelle in the kitchen making tea. She had a robe on.

" Hey baby ". She said.

" Aye get yo shit and leave ". I say.

" What ". She asked.

" GET.YO.SHIT.AND.LEAVE ". I yelled.

" Baby whats going on ". She say looking confused.

" Chantelle get yo shit and leave before I beat yo ass ". I say.

" August ". She started crying.

" Don't fucking cry now when you was fucking Ty ".

Her eyes got big and she looked scared. The door opened and I heard Jay.

" He here ".

I walked out the kitchen and I saw Ty. I looked at him and attacked him. I blurred everything out I wanted him dead.

" AUGUST STOP ". I heard Chantelle scream.

" YOUR GOING TO KILL HIM ". She screamed.

Oakley POV

I was worried about August and what he was doing. To keep my mind off of it I went over Carmen house. When I got there she looked scared.

" You good sis ".

" Wayne and I was texting he Lisa found out ". She say.

" What the fuck Carmen ". I said.

" Oakley I fucked up big time ". She said.

" Yes but whatever happens I'm not on sides ". I say.

" Why did I ge- ". She was interrupted by a banging on the door.

I knew it was Lisa. I looked at Carmen and she look scared.

" It's going to be ok Carmen ".

I went to the door and opened it when I did it was Lisa and she pushed pass me.

" YOU ".

Lisa ran towards Carmen. She started hitting Carmen but Carmen wasn't letting her win.

" STOP....CARMEN STOP ". I screamed.

" BITCH YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE MY FRIEND ". Lisa yelled.

" GET THE HELL OFF ME ".

I finally pulled Carmen and Lisa apart I got between them.

" NO THIS ISNT RIGHT ". I yelled.

" She didn't mean to sleep with Wayne ".

" Oakley you knew about this.....you didn't tell me ". She say.

" I'm sorry ".

" Fuck you bitch ". Lisa said.

" You don't have the right to call her that she I begged her not to tell ". Carmen say.

" Fuck You dirty washed up bitches that fuck any nigga to get money I hope y'all have a nice life ". Lisa said.

" Don't come for me ".

" Oakley shut the fuck up and grow up don't nobody want a childish ass bitch that can't keep her legs close dirty ass home wrecker ". She added.

" Lisa don't do this ". I say balding up my fist.

" What you gone do....hit me ". She say getting in my face.

" Lisa she has nothing to do with this ". Carmen say.

" What.Are.You.Going.To.Do.Whore ". Lisa say.

I felt her hot breath on me and she looked me in my eyes and spit on me. Yeah at this point I blacked out.

August POV

After beating Ty ass Wayne was texting us panicking. He told us to pull up to Carmen house. I guess the truth got out. When we got there I saw Lisa car her door wasn't shut. I heard screaming. I went to the door and saw Lisa in Oakley face. Oakley has her fist bald up. They looked at mess Lisa wig was on the couch and Carmen hair was fucked.

" What.Are.You.Going.To.Do.Whore ". Lisa say in Oakley face.

Than Lisa did the most nastiest shit you could ever do. She spit in Oakley face. When she did that, that shit made me mad. Oakley jumped on Lisa and started beating her ass. Nobody stopped her because they knew Lisa deserves that. When I tell you Oakley was tryna kill her. Lisa wasn't getting not licks in. I knew Oakley wanted to kill her.

" Get her ". Wayne said.

" I'm not touching her ". Jay said surrendering.

" Not it ". Rob said.

I admire Oakley on top of Lisa I don't know why but I didn't want it to stop. But I finally pulled her off of Lisa and Oakley was kicking her legs.

" Chill ". I say.

She kept trying to get her.

" I SAID FUCKING CHILL ". I yelled in her face.

Lisa was struggling to get up. Oakley walked out and left.

" The fuck happened ". Rob asked.

" Fuck all y'all ". Lisa said before leaving.

_________________

Oakley POV

I didn't want to be bothered with anyone I had blood all over my clothes. That was not me and I know it.

" Fuck it ". I say throwing my bloody clothes away.

I laid on my bed I just looked at the ceiling.

" FML ". I say to myself.