58

Oakley POV

When I got back home I came home to an empty house. Jay and Zaire wasn't home like they said they would be. I went in my room and started to unpack. The room was a mess I leave for the weekend and he managed to mess all this shit up.

As I was putting up my shoes the doorbell rung. I was making my way downstairs when I saw two people threw the door. When I opened it my heart dropped.

August POV

This day was horrible my flight was delayed and Chantelle changed the fucking locks and her ass not answering. Of course I broke into the house like what the fuck is she changing the locks for. The house was a messy Ava toys everywhere. I went upstairs and saw Chantelle and Ava sleeping.

" Aye ". I said waking them up.

Ava looked at me and smiled. I missed my baby girl.

" Daddy I missed you so much ". She say kissing me.

" I miss you too princess ".

Chantelle looked at me and smiled.

" Why you change the locks ".I asked.

" I kept forgetting the code and you weren't answering so I decided to change them ". She say.

" Theirs always a spear key under the mail box ". I laughed.

" Oh yeah ".

I put my bags in the closet and looked at my phone to see Oakley calling me. I walked out the room and answered it.

" Hello ".

" She's here....Audrey she's alive ". I heard her say.

" What ".

" Audrey she's alive ".

Oakley POV

When I opened the door my heart suddenly stopped. It was Audrey I couldn't believe my eyes, she was in front of me.

" Mom ". She say.

I pulled her in a hug and kissed her. The tears started to come out, my baby girl my baby's alive.

" Oh my gosh ". I say.

" I can come back later to get a statement ". The detectives looked at me and smiled.

" Thank you ".

I shut the door and looked at Audrey. She looked so good. She looked like what I picture her to look like.

" How are you ". I asked.

" Good....I missed you a lot and dad ". She say.

" Baby we missed you too your dad will be so happy to see you ". I say.

" Audrey what happened ". I asked.

" I can't remember much but I remember getting in the car with dad's girlfriend and we made this stop and some lady took me out the car and I blacked out and when I woke up I was somewhere living this life as some girl ". She say with tears coming down her face.

" I waited for you and dad to come get me but it never happened ".

" Baby I'm sorry ". I say hugging her.

" I watched you and dad live without me like I never happened ". She said.

" Audrey that was never the case when we lost you I wasn't myself I missed you everyday ". I say holding her face.

" I love you ". I say kissing her cheek.

" I love you too mom ".

Audrey POV

After been found after so many years I prayed for this moment. The moment I'll see my mom again the moment I'll feel her touch and her soft voice again. I missed her she looked the same it was like she never aged. The door opened and it was my dad. He ran over to me and hugged me. It's really a blur I can't remember him that much it like he was never around and when he was he was forced.

" Audrey ". She say.

He looked at me and smiled and kissed me.

" I missed you ".

" I missed you too ". I say.

________________

After being updated on everything about my parents I was happy for them. So I have a little brother and sister and a lot of cousins. I could see some type of affection between my parents. I knew they weren't together I don't think we they ever together before. The doorbell rung and it was a familiar face with this little boy.

" Zaire I thought you were with your dad ". Mom asked.

" I haven't seen dad since you left ". He say.

" What ".

" Did he say where he was going ".

" No he just said he loves us and dropped me off with  uncle Rob ".

Mom had a worried look on her face and looked at Dad for some support.

" Who's this ". He added.

" Zaire this is your older sister ". Mom say.

He looked at me and smiled.

" Audrey ". He ran to me and hugged me.

" Hey ". I say smiling.

" Where were you ". He asked.

" Uh I was really busy ". I say smiling at him.

Oakley POV

I have my baby girl back my life feels so much better. I knew Zaire loved her they were already playing with each other.

__________________