27

Oakley POV

Jay friends were a little too loud for me. I'm trying to put Audrey to sleep but she keeps waking up. So I went downstairs to the little man cave. When I walked in the smell of weed hit my nose. I opened the door and they all looked at me.

" Can y'all like quiet down ". I say.

" We not even loud ". One guy say.

" Boy yes y'all are ".

" My bad ". Jay say.

" She just wanna come down here and see what we doing ". Another guy say.

" Nigga no ". I say closing the door.

I started to go back upstairs when the guy from earlier walked out the room. He looked at me and smiled.

" What ".

" What's ya name ". He asked.

" Why ".

" Damn I can't be nice ". He said smiling.

I looked at him and he was fine as fuck but not my type he was too cocky for me.

" No ".

" I'm Ty ". He said.

" Didn't ask  but ok ".

" Ma feisty ". He smirked.

" Oh really ".

Audrey started to cry and I was about to go upstairs when he pulled my arm.

" Boy What ".

" This my number call me beautiful ". He say handing me a piece of paper.

" I'll think about it ". I say going upstairs.

I felt him staring at me while I was going upstairs. Yeah he's weird.

I went in the room and saw Audrey crying I picked her up and started feeding her.

" I know mamas ". I say kissing her.

I rocked her to sleep while she was eating.

August POV

I was with Rob at the jewelry store he was buying his sister some stuff for her birthday.

" So y'all fucked ". Rob asked.

" Nah it was something different it felt like I was supposed to be there ". I say.

" Do you love her ". He say.

" Yeah.......shes scared to admit it ". I say.

" I want to be with her and only her but I can't do that to Chantelle she's too good of a girl for that ". I added.

" August you in a sticky situation ". He say.

" Yeah ".