49

Jay POV

Zaire had a game today and we were all on our way their on the bus. We've been doing good this season and haven't had any lost. Wayne Rob and Mykell decided to ride with us.

" When we get there put y'all stuff in the locker room and go straight to the lay ups ".

Oakley POV

I was getting ready to go Zaire's game with Carmen and Rob's new boo. She's really nice and I can tell she loves Mykell she can't stop talking about him.

" He finally let me wash his uniforms and come in his room ". She said smiling.

" Yeah that's big step ". I said smiling.

" Girl just wait until your up late at night with him because he isn't feeling well ". Carmen say.

" Yes Zaire had the worst stomachache and he was throwing up and y'all know how I feel about that ". I say shaking my head.

" But honestly having Camilla was the best thing that happened to me ". She said kissing Camilla.

" Yes motherhood is a beautiful thing ". I say thinking about Audrey. She would have been fifteen. I miss her bright smile and big brown eyes.

" It is ". Carmen say smiling at me.

__________________________

We were at the game and I saw the team doing their little lay ups. I saw Jay fine ass I love when he dresses up.  I couldn't keep my eyes off of him I wanted to do some things to him.

Jay POV

The other team came out and I saw a familiar face. A face I hate seeing it was Violet. She looked at me and smiled and started to come towards me.

" Look who it is ". She said crossing her arms.

" What the fuck are you doing here ". I say getting pissed.

" Woah calm down Justin it's kids here ". She said smiling at me.

She looked past me and smirked and turned her head a little.

" I see you and that girl are still a thing ". She rolled her eyes.

" That girl is my fiancé ". I said with pride.

" Boy bye you know you aren't to commitment type ". She laughed.

" Man get out my face ". I said.

" DAD ". Zaire said running towards me.

" Yeah ".

" My shoes has no grip ". He said handing them to me.

" Go put on your other ones ". I said.

" Alright is mom here yet ". He asked.

" Yeah she right there ". I said pointing to Oakley.

He ran over towards her and Violet gave me this look.

" Wow so your a dad now ". I asked.

" Violet what do you want damn ". I asked.

" I just wanted to see how you were doing ".

" Good bye ". I said walking away.

Oakley POV

Seeing Violet makes my skin boil I hate that bitch with a passion. I will beat the fuck out of her in this bitch.

" Not her talking to Jay ". Carman.

_____________________________

We were at home and Zaire was in his room playing the game while Jay and I was in the bathroom he wanted me to deep condition his hair and he needed.

" I hate seeing her ". He said.

" Same ".

He looked at me and kissed me.

" When we gone have another baby ". He asked.

" Now ".

" Well shit ". He said pulling me on his lap.

His phone rung and he answered it. I love me some him.