57

Carmen POV

Y'all we were in V.I.P section and this was the most fun I had in a long time. I needed this and Wayne did too with all his baby mama drama. I could tell Oakley was a little tipsy, she was sitting next to August and they were talking. I feel like Oakley ass don't know what she wants. From someone looking on the outside of her life she needs to be happy. She was never vocal about her problems she always keeps them in and sit through the pain alone. One thing I can say she was never like that with August. They never really made things officials but she felt some way around him.

Oakley POV

I felt good like the liquor was hitting me good. I was sitting next to August who had his arm wrapped around me.

" Oakley slow down with the drinks ". August say shaking my head.

" Be quiet I'm good I swear ". I say.

" One more drink then ya ass is done ". He said.

" Whatever ". I said getting up and going to the bar.

I knew he would follow me his ass can't leave me alone.

We got to the bar and I ordered three more shots and August looked at me crazy.

" Nah you not about to drink them ". He say.

" August I'm fine I swear ". I said.

August POV

It's like baby sitting a big ass toddler who has an attitude problem. Her ass was drunk and she still wanted to take more shots. She needs to sit her ass down.

" August I swear I'm not drunk I'm just a little tipsy ". She say.

" Alright man ". I say.

She pulled me to floor and started dancing. I looked up at the v.i.p section to get their reaction.

________________________

We got the hotel and Oakley ass kind of sobered up. She was back herself but a little drunk. I walked her into her room.

" Do you have my key ". She asked.

" Why would I have ya key ". I laughed.

" I can't find my key ". She said sitting on the floor and going through her purse.

" Ma get up just come to my room ". I say helping her up.

We got to my room and I opened the door. She say on the couch and pulled her phone out.

" I'll try calling the hotel manager ". I say grabbing the phone.

" Thanks ". She say.

_________________________

The hotel manager gave Oakley another keep but by that time she was already sleeping on the couch.

" You good now ". I asked waking her up.

" They gave me a key ". She asked.

" Yeah ".

" Yeah thank you ". She said smiling.

" I'll see you later ". She said opening the door.

" Bye ". I say.

" Uh you can stay if you want ". I say.

" What ". She said.

" Can you stay with me tonight ". I said say.

She looked at me and smiled. She closed the door and walked over to the bathroom.

" Can I shower ". She asked.

" Yeah they have robes in their too ". I say.

___________________________

Oakley POV

I miss him, I miss everything about him. Why is he being so nice all of a sudden. I opened the door and saw August laying on the bed watching tv. He was just in some shorts. I tightened the robe so it won't come off.

" Took yo ass long enough ". He said.

" Shut up ".

" You can sit on the bed or the couch ". He said.

I got my ass in the bed and pulled the cover over me.

" Don't be taking all the cover man ". He say.

" Shut up ". I say.

Why does this feel right, like I belong next to him.

" Come here ". He say.

" What ".

" Come here ". He repeated.

I got on top of him and he licked his lips.

" I miss you ". He added.

" Our lives wasn't meant for other people it was meant for each other I feel like we were just scared to tell it ". He say.

" Never wanted to treat you like that I'm sorry ". He added.

" August it's fine and I'm sorry for holding the grudge against you " I say.

" Let me make it up to you ". He say untying the robe revealing my body.

" What about Chantelle and Jay ". I say.

" Baby, keep your brain on me instead ". He say.

I bent down to kiss him and he took my robe off and started rubbing on my body. He flipped us over and started kissing my neck. 

" August ". I say.

He looked at me and got under the covers. It was like my soul was being snatched from my body.

__________________

August POV

Hearing her moan my name made me go deeper. I can't please her anytime and she was tight.

_________________

And she's out. Put her ass to sleep.