52

Violet POV

I got a message that Jay wanted to meet up with me. I knew he'll come running back to me. I mean we were like Bonnie and Clyde. We were unstoppable and most definitely in love. I miss everything about him. The way he fucked the way he kissed me. Oakley doesn't deserve him and if that means taking someone out I might just have to.....Again. I saw Jay walk through the door he looked so fine and I can't help myself.

" Looks like someone finally came to their senses ". I say licking my lips.

He sat down and bit his lip and stared at me. I knew he wanted me and I wanted me.

Oakley POV

I got home from being out with the girls and the house was quiet. Zaire was with his papa so I had the house to myself. I went into the room and saw Jay's empty drawers and closet. I don't know what to do. I never felt like this towards anyone I love Jay. He makes me feel like I'm the only girl. He never treated me wrong he never disrespected me. Maybe it was a mistake I don't want to question his love for me.

Jay POV

I was meeting up with Violet I need to talk to her. So I asked her to meet me at a diner.

" Looks like someone finally came to their senses ". She said licking her lips.

I looked at her up and down and bit my lip admiring her. I sat down and stared at her

" I mis- ". She was saying before I interrupted her.

" Aye move on with ya life leave my fucking family alone I left yo ass in 15 so stay yo ass there and if you ever come around fucking my family or my wife trust me I will have yo ass on a fucking t shirt ". I said.

" And that's a promise ". I said getting up and leaving making sure my gun was seen.

Violet POV

The way he stared at me made me want to rip his clothes off his fine ass.

" I mis- ". I said before he interrupted.

" Aye move on with ya life leave my fucking family alone I left yo ass in 15 so stay yo ass there and if you ever come around my fucking or my wife trust me I will have yo ass on a fucking t shirt ". He said with a serious face.

My heart dropped I never saw this side of him and it kind of scared it.

" And that's a promise ". He added getting up. He should his gun and walked away.

I look dumb he lured me into a trap I'm a dumb ass for thinking he'll come to me how could he. I love him.

______________________

Jay POV

I was starting practice early it was last minute so I let the boys pass who were late and Zaire was one of them. He's still with his trainer. I've been trying to call Oakley but she isn't answering any of my calls.

___________

It's been about an hour and a half and Zaire was just getting here. I didn't see Oakley with him he came into the gym alone.

" Wheres your mom ". I asked.

" She left she said you'll bring me back home ". He said going to the bleachers ".

" Hmm ".

" Why aren't you at home ". He asked.

The other dads looked over at me and Zaire I guess they heard him.

" Ya mom and I aren't on the same page right now ". I said being honest.

" When are you going to come back ". He asked.