36

Oakley POV

Everyone been MIA since that day and I feel like we needed that. But August and I are together but not like that he's been around helping with Audrey.

" She needs to get change ". I say.

" Alright ".

He picked her up and took her to the changing station.

" Have you heard anything from Wayne and Carmen ". I asked.

" Yeah Wayne moved in with her ". He say.

" Wow really ".

" Yeah but word around town is Chantelle and Lisa are friends ". He said.

" I'm not surprised ".

I think August was really hurt. Even though he cheated on her he really loved her.

" You want to do something tonight to get your mind off everything ". I asked.

" Nah I have a thing tonight that I need to handle ". He say.

" Oh ok ". I say.

" Maybe some other time ". He say.

" Yeah ".

He's been acting weird as hell.

__________________________

August POV

I was meeting up with Chantelle to talk. She said she really needed to talk to me.

" What's up ". I said.

" Look August I've been miserable without you I can't sleep....I'm sorry for cheating I just felt like you wasn't giving me attention and when someone else was giving it too my I liked it ". She say.

" It was never over revenge or sneaky shit I just wanted more attention from you and I see you have a lot going on with Oakley and the baby I just got selfish ". She added.

I looked at her and she looked like she meant it. So I pulled her in and kissed her.

" It's good just promise me you want do that shit again ". I said.

" I promise daddy ". She say pulling my sweats down ".

" Good Girl ". I say relaxing myself.