33

Oakley POV

Ty and I haven't talked in about a week he went ghost on me. But it really didn't bother me. August mom invited Audrey and I over for Sunday dinner. I haven't seen mama in a long time and I know she wants to see her grand baby.

" You look cute mama ". I say to Audrey.

She giggled and looked at me.

" Come on girl ". I say picking her up.

__________________________

When we got there I saw August car. But of course he would be here it's his mama.

" Oakley ". She say kissing me.

" Hey ".

" My beautiful grand baby ". She say taking Audrey. When I tell you Audrey had a fit she was crying loud.

" You can have her ". I say walking away.

I walked in the kitchen and fixed me a plate. Than I saw August.

" Hey ". I said.

" What's up ".

" Wheres ya little boyfriend ". He added.

" I don't know I haven't talked ". I say.

" Damn Girl ". He said.

He stopped close to me and looked at me. He hovered over me you can smell the cologne. I felt him put his hand down shorts.

" August ". I say bitting my lip trying to control myself.

" Tell me to stop ". He whispered.

I throw my head back at that point my soul was most definitely snatched.

" August ". His mom say in the background.

He pulled his hand out and put it in his mouth than put it in mines. Than he walked away, I hate him.

August POV

I washed my hand and picked up Audrey. She looked at me and started crying. She's a cry baby I swear.

" Damn I got a cry baby ". I say kissing her.

" Here this will get you right mamas ". I say handing her a bottle.

" It's good huh ". I laughed.

Food makes her quiet like her mama. Oakley came in the living room with a plate.

" Is this formula ". I asked.

" Ew no its breast milk ". She said.

" Good ".

Audrey started going to sleep.