50

Oakley POV

I was up early making breakfast for my two favorite boys. And of course they woke up as soon as they smelled the food cooking. I had them help since they wanted to wake up so early.

" I could have went back to sleep for this ". Zaire said.

" What he said ". Jay agreed.

" Shut up and get to whisking ". I laughed.

Their was a knock on the door and Zaire went to go get it.

" Dad it's the lady from yesterday ". Zaire said.

It was Violet and she was with this girl who looks around seventeen or sixteen.

" What the fuck are you doing here man I'm about to put a retraining order on yo ass ". Jay said.

" Now Justin that's not how you treat guest ". She smiled.

" Do you mind leaving ". I say.

" Shut up ".

" Don't talk to my girl like that ". Jay said.

This bitch is fucking delusional like damn.

" Anyways Justin I want you to meet your daughter Lea ". She said with this smirk on her face.

Daughter? Ain't no way just couldn't be happening right now.

" I have a sister ". Zaire asked.

" No ". Jay said.

" Violet what type of shit you tryna do ". He said.

Jay POV

I knew she was lying she's just trying to play Oakley and she was falling for it.

" Yeah that's what I thought and Oakley the next time you make that face it's going to be at Justin and I wedding ". She said laughing.

" Yo get the fuck up out my house ". I said.

She's pissing me off more and more I can't take this shit anymore. At this point she's stalking or obsessed.

" Fucking weirdo ". I said looking at Oakley.

" You know how to pick em Huh ". She said in a sarcastic way.

" And what does that mean ". I asked.

" Nothing ".

________________________

I knew Oakley was upset she didn't talk to me since breakfast and she's been avoiding me. She took Zaire to the gym which she never takes him too so I knew something was up.

" Just talk to her ". Wayne said.

" No ". I said.

" You gone have to talk to her either way ". He suggested.

" Yeah but I don't know she bugging ".

_______________________

Oakley POV

I was so pissed with Jay and I didn't care I couldn't hide it and I don't want to. When we got home I decided to do takeout because I didn't feel like cooking. I walked in the room and saw Jay laying on the bed with nothing but his boxers on. He was on his phone and when he looked at me he eyed the fuck out of me.

" How was the gym ". He asked.

" It was ok ". I say.

" Oh ".

" You good ". He asked.

" Yeah ". I say lying.

" Baby what's wrong ". He said closing his phone.

I looked at him and wanted to slap his ass.

" You let Violet get to you and your doing nothing about it , first she shows up to Zaire's game then our home Jay I don't like that at all I don't know what she's capable of ". I say.

" Yeah baby you right and I'm sorry I shouldn't have let her get the best of me and bring her around you and Zaire ". He said getting out the bed and kissing me.

" Promise me you want do it again ". I said holding out my pinky finger.

" I promise baby ". He said holding his pinky out.