22

Oakley POV

I was at the nails salons I just wanted a day to myself. I just want to think about my future. I'm having a baby....another human inside me. But I got a text and it was Josh. It's been about a week since he got out and this is the first time he contacted me. I haven't told anyone he was out because they would just overreact.

" Oakley I just want to apologize for hurting you. That was all my fault I didn't mean to hurt you I was embarrassed. You know I never tried you wrong all I did was love you and cherish you but when you started hanging around ya friend I felt left out but I want blame that on you because I never wanted to go with you. We've been going on for 5 plus year and we gone stop because of this. I want to see you and show you I'm sorry. "

He sent his address I was shocked at what he sent. I don't want to be stupid and give in but I do still love him.

______________________

I was back at home and I was debating on going to Josh house. We've been together for some time and I don't want to lose that, over one accident and mistake. Some may say I'm stupid but I can't chase a man that had a girlfriend and living a double life.

_______________________

When I got to Josh house I was nervous to get out the car but I saw him walk out with his shirt off. I got out the car and approached him.

" Hey ". I said.

" I'm sorry for everything ". He said.

" It's ok ". I say.

He got close to me and grabbed my waist.

" I want hurt you ". He said.

He kissed me and I kissed him back.

" C'mon ". He said.

We walked in his house and he closed the door and picked me up.

" I love you girl ". He said smiling.

" Show me ".

He took my shirt off and started kissing my neck.

_________________________

August POV

I was at home with Chantelle she was under me watching a movie on her laptop. I don't know if she found out Oakley's pregnant. She haven't said anything about it so I'm assuming she don't know.

" Baby let's do something ". I said.

" Like What ".

" I don't know ".

" Boy ". She say.

I wanted to get my mind off of Oakley. She pregnant and the baby could be mines. I don't want to hurt Oakley or Chantelle. So I'm just avoiding Oakley as much as I can.

" Let's bake you been wanting me to help you ".

" Alright get up ". She say pulling me out the bed.

" Ight ".

We went downstairs and went in the kitchen.

_____________________________

Oakley POV

I was just getting home from dinner when I saw Chantelle. She smiled at me.

" Hey.....what are you doi- ". I say getting interrupted.

Chantelle pushed me into the door and pulled a gun out on me. She pressed it against my stomach.

" Tell August the baby isn't his or you and that baby want see his first birthday ". He demanded.

" I want you to leave and never come back ". She say wrapping her hand around my neck.

" Ok ". I try to say.

" Leave tonight ". She say walking away.